Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,914 Members 45,109 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cant enter emergency mode.

Tip us?

stasikgri
Old
(Last edited by stasikgri; 29th April 2014 at 12:37 PM.) Reason: Found something new
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Cant enter emergency mode.

My mobile is LG L3 II (e-430) and i cant enter emergency mode. I tried volume up+volume down+power but it jus takes me to the lg logo and is stuck there forever. The only thing i figured out is download mode, i can enter it by pressing volume down and plugging my usb cable into my PC. Is download mode same as emergency mode? I need help fast. Thanks.

EDIT: i am in download mode (it is the same as emergency, i have seen it on a forum) and then i do all the steps... (download firmware, kdz ...) then i launch software update and then the program stops responding and after some time it crashes. here is the log: Launching SW update
Unpacking KDZ
after that it stops responding and crashes .

IGGYVIP
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Angry Thats normal i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by stasikgri View Post
My mobile is LG L3 II (e-430) and i cant enter emergency mode. I tried volume up+volume down+power but it jus takes me to the lg logo and is stuck there forever. The only thing i figured out is download mode, i can enter it by pressing volume down and plugging my usb cable into my PC. Is download mode same as emergency mode? I need help fast. Thanks.

EDIT: i am in download mode (it is the same as emergency, i have seen it on a forum) and then i do all the steps... (download firmware, kdz ...) then i launch software update and then the program stops responding and after some time it crashes. here is the log: Launching SW update
Unpacking KDZ
after that it stops responding and crashes .
need more detailed log

use attached dbgwiev.exe (run this before you plug your phone let it run while you trying to flash and save results after and post them here )

but i seems normal to me it always program not responding while kdz are being unpacked once it does that it will come back

does it crash and ask you to close it even if you not touching it ??

you can try the kdz flashing program i have attached

let me know if you need a guide

but read Windows Enabler.doc first
Attached Files
File Type: zip LG-RDTT.zip - [Click for QR Code] (376.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: rar Dbgview.rar - [Click for QR Code] (158.9 KB, 6 views)
I NEED HELP WITH THIS THREAD LG E430

ALL TIME FAVOURITE DAILY OG MILESTONE GSM
Kernel OR 2ndboot 2.6.32.60-cust-gcc9164c
Rom CM9
Custom OC 1100Mhz 75Vsel

Dual Boot UBUNTU 14 / WINDOWS 7

NEED ROOT ? TRY VROOT YOUTUBE GUIDE

MY GUIDE ON HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS

DETAILS !!! *i need detailed details to help you
THERE IS A REASON THANKS BUTTON IS HERE

The Following User Says Thank You to IGGYVIP For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]