Some people faced some problems with flashing stock ROM with Odin, so here is a guide for a perfect flash.
1) Download all files attached downwards.
2) Check that you have Samsung Kies on your PC.
3) Install Samsung USB drivers then restart your PC (in this step don't connect your phone to PC or you must restart your PC to install it.
4) Open recovery mode on your phone( volume up + home + power) and wipe data/cache via CWM (if you want it it will be attached downwards), then format your phone with rio's multi formatter to RFS (stock format type)
5) Open odin v.3.07
6) Open download mode on your phone ( volume down + home + power) and then connect it to your PC.
7) Put your ROM in PDA as SS attached downwards then tick PDA.
8) Make sure that Re-Partition is not ticked.
9) Press Start and wait few minutes.
10) If your Odin is stuck in connections, close Odin and Reinstall Samsung USB drivers.
Android L, once it is eventually released, will featuredata encryption turned on by … more
20 Sep 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?