Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,801 Members 44,289 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bring Back CM Performances In PAC

Tip us?

iPusak Gaoq™
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 740
Default Bring Back CM Performances In PAC

as we all know that PAC devs have change CM Performances to its own in-house PAC Performances in PAC Roms....to be honest, i really don't like PAC Performances due to this fact/bug....

1. Minfree manager is not compatible with other minfree manager out there....
2. no preset available in minfree manager - you need to change manually those settings....
3. Settings will get FC after changing/adjusting somethings in PAC Performances....
4. PAC Performances boot slower than CM Performances....

with this fact/bug i would like to ask PAC devs to bring back CM Performances and dish PAC Performances until you able to fix those problem...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone : Xperia Mini ProAndroid Version : KK 4.4.4Rom : PAC RomsBaseband Version : .587Kernel : v3.4.0-LX

paddypanda
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPusak Gaoq™ View Post
as we all know that PAC devs have change CM Performances to its own in-house PAC Performances in PAC Roms....to be honest, i really don't like PAC Performances due to this fact/bug....

1. Minfree manager is not compatible with other minfree manager out there....
2. no preset available in minfree manager - you need to change manually those settings....
3. Settings will get FC after changing/adjusting somethings in PAC Performances....
4. PAC Performances boot slower than CM Performances....

with this fact/bug i would like to ask PAC devs to bring back CM Performances and dish PAC Performances until you able to fix those problem...

newest nightly for yuga has cm performances in settings

iPusak Gaoq™
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddypanda View Post
newest nightly for yuga has cm performances in settings
Are you sure? in Settings/Performances is base on CM performances but if you go into Performance Control you will find PAC Performances....
if you build are true using CM Performances then its good for you but for us its not....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone : Xperia Mini ProAndroid Version : KK 4.4.4Rom : PAC RomsBaseband Version : .587Kernel : v3.4.0-LX

paddypanda
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Yea in settings it's under performance
And it doesn't have PAC performance at all
If its on yuga I'm sure it will work it's way on to other devices