Post Reply

S-Off on 4.4.2 update

OP sn4k3

30th April 2014, 01:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 29
 
286 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
I've just bought a htc one (m7) and i'm trying to gain s-off with the firewater metod, but I failed...

M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.56.0000
android 4.4.2(latest update)

any advice? (without using htcdev unlock)
30th April 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn4k3

I've just bought a htc one (m7) and i'm trying to gain s-off with the firewater metod, but I failed...

M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.56.0000
android 4.4.2(latest update)

any advice? (without using htcdev unlock)

if you want use firewater first you must unlock with htc dev an rooted
30th April 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 29
 
286 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusuma.f

if you want use firewater first you must unlock with htc dev an rooted

I've tried the temp-root metod, that doesn't require the unlock...so there isn't a way to s-off without htcdev unlock?
30th April 2014, 03:32 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Without htcdev I haven't heard any. I had troubles going soff on 4.4.2 once I went s on. There's a ckpv5 post buried in one of the threads which helped me gain s on

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
30th April 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #5  
whpsnp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
250 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn4k3

I've tried the temp-root metod, that doesn't require the unlock...so there isn't a way to s-off without htcdev unlock?

I tried the same but couldn't get temp root to work. Don't know why.
Unlocked via HTC Dev and S-off with Firewater afterwards was hazzle-free

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes