Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,346 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

International ROM on AT&T

Tip us?
 
ckombo
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 194
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default International ROM on AT&T

Just checking if anyone can recommend an international ROM for us AT&T users that has the VVM fully working and integrated into the Sense messages. I'm currently on Skyfall, which is an AT&T based ROM, so this feature works perfect. I'd like to try out an international ROM, but don't feel like going through the process only to find out that feature is not working.
Please let me know if this exists. Thank you.
 
JTok59
Old
#2  
JTok59's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 11
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckombo View Post
Just checking if anyone can recommend an international ROM for us AT&T users that has the VVM fully working and integrated into the Sense messages. I'm currently on Skyfall, which is an AT&T based ROM, so this feature works perfect. I'd like to try out an international ROM, but don't feel like going through the process only to find out that feature is not working.
Please let me know if this exists. Thank you.
There was a dev rom, but it got pulled. There is also Viper's rom, which supposedly has this working on the international build, though I haven't tried it myself.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2708680
The Following User Says Thank You to JTok59 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
an0ther
Old
#3  
an0ther's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 504
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckombo View Post
Just checking if anyone can recommend an international ROM for us AT&T users that has the VVM fully working and integrated into the Sense messages. I'm currently on Skyfall, which is an AT&T based ROM, so this feature works perfect. I'd like to try out an international ROM, but don't feel like going through the process only to find out that feature is not working.
Please let me know if this exists. Thank you.
None of them have it built into the sense messaging, but most of the more popular international roms have working vvm in separate vvm app that comes with the rom. Just read descriptions, they specifically say which ones support att vvm.
The Following User Says Thank You to an0ther For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ckombo
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 194
Join Date: Jul 2010
I really just wanted it built into the messaging. I found that to be a nice touch, having all text messages and voicemails consolidated into the messaging app. Thanks for your replies. Will check out Viper ROM. I used to use that on my OneXL
 
an0ther
Old
#5  
an0ther's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 504
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckombo View Post
I really just wanted it built into the messaging. I found that to be a nice touch, having all text messages and voicemails consolidated into the messaging app. Thanks for your replies. Will check out Viper ROM. I used to use that on my OneXL
Viper is awesome but it's just a separate app for vvm.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to an0ther For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
JTok59
Old
#6  
JTok59's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 11
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by an0ther View Post
Viper is awesome but it's just a separate app for vvm.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yeah, I just checked. It looks like he's using the app store version.
The Following User Says Thank You to JTok59 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes