Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,638 Members 54,182 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

FYI..Ultra Z GPE price cut

Tip us?

mac231us
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 196
Default FYI..Ultra Z GPE price cut

for those interested

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2014/04/xpe...ce-cut-by-200/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mac231us For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gorjira
Old
Thanks Meter 34
This drop makes it a REALLY tempting purchase... I have a 32GB White Nexus 5 that I could maybe sell for it. I've always liked the “phablet" form-factor and the two have near identical specs. It would just be at the expense of getting updates first... Thanks for the heads-up OP!
Nexus--Only

schecter7
Old
Thanks Meter 33
B&H is also running a promotion on SBH52 bluetooth headset at ~$64 which will go very well with the Z Ultra

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...1006519&is=REG

insane08
Old
(Last edited by insane08; 30th April 2014 at 03:43 AM.)
Thanks Meter 151
This is awesome. Just purchased one. I’ve been eyeing this forever but finally decided to make the switch. Coming from an iPhone 5 this is going to be a hell of a change lol.

EDIT: Slightly confused with the ROMS selection though. I see the GPe basically has nothing. Can I flash regular Z ultra rome on the GPe?

This is kind of making me hesitant on the purchase now.

tornado6
Old
Thanks Meter 3
was thinking of getting the ZU, but now with the price drop, the ZU GPe is similar price to an official set here in my country. FYI, Google does not sell their Nexus nor GPe devices in my country

Speederoff
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado6 View Post
was thinking of getting the ZU, but now with the price drop, the ZU GPe is similar price to an official set here in my country. FYI, Google does not sell their Nexus nor GPe devices in my country
If you want to buy ZU GPE edition, you can buy second hand in mudah.my. That people just use for few days and sell it to cheap price. Lol, i thought gonna buy it, but i have XZU already .

tornado6
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speederoff View Post
If you want to buy ZU GPE edition, you can buy second hand in mudah.my. That people just use for few days and sell it to cheap price. Lol, i thought gonna buy it, but i have XZU already .
I tried searching, but cant seem to find any GPes now asking a forumer in Lowyat forum for his/her LTE set..haha

LordManhattan
Old
Thanks Meter 5644
Quote:
Originally Posted by insane08 View Post
This is awesome. Just purchased one. Iíve been eyeing this forever but finally decided to make the switch. Coming from an iPhone 5 this is going to be a hell of a change lol.

EDIT: Slightly confused with the ROMS selection though. I see the GPe basically has nothing. Can I flash regular Z ultra rome on the GPe?

This is kind of making me hesitant on the purchase now.
I'm afraid you can't do that. It's probably not that hard to make it work, but no devs have looked at it yet, so we don't know.

Sent from my Z Ultra

I DO NOT RUN A SUPPORT LINE THROUGH PERSONAL MESSAGES,
SO PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT HELP (*COUGH* UNLESS I KNOW YOU *COUGH*).

THANK YOU, AND PLEASE HAVE A COOKIE ON YOUR WAY OUT.

Speederoff
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado6 View Post
I tried searching, but cant seem to find any GPes now asking a forumer in Lowyat forum for his/her LTE set..haha
I had seen 2 GPE over mudah.my they sell for RM1.1k around, maybe you're not the lucky person.