How to Set a Video as Your Boot Animation

If you wish to make your phone truly unique, you may want to consider adding a nice boot animation. … more

TWRP for Nexus 6 and 9 Available, Unofficial CM12 Alpha for HTC Explorer! – XDA TV

Team Win Recovery Project for the Nexus 6 and Nexus … more

Jolla Tablet Announced: The Second Sailfish OS Device

A little over a year ago, Jolla released its first smartphone with the brand new Jolla … more

Android One Devices Get Unofficial CM12 Port

Android One was initially announced right before Android Lollipop. By releasing these cheap, yet … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

FYI..Ultra Z GPE price cut

OP mac231us

29th April 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 209

1,059 posts
for those interested

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2014/04/xpe...ce-cut-by-200/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mac231us For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #2  
Flag A Place called Royal Oak
Thanks Meter: 53

167 posts
More
This drop makes it a REALLY tempting purchase... I have a 32GB White Nexus 5 that I could maybe sell for it. I've always liked the “phablet" form-factor and the two have near identical specs. It would just be at the expense of getting updates first... Thanks for the heads-up OP!
30th April 2014, 02:30 AM   |  #3  
Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 33

86 posts
More
B&H is also running a promotion on SBH52 bluetooth headset at ~$64 which will go very well with the Z Ultra

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...1006519&is=REG
30th April 2014, 04:39 AM   |  #4  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 151

309 posts
More
This is awesome. Just purchased one. I’ve been eyeing this forever but finally decided to make the switch. Coming from an iPhone 5 this is going to be a hell of a change lol.

EDIT: Slightly confused with the ROMS selection though. I see the GPe basically has nothing. Can I flash regular Z ultra rome on the GPe?

This is kind of making me hesitant on the purchase now.
Last edited by insane08; 30th April 2014 at 04:43 AM.
30th April 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #5  
Flag Ipoh
Thanks Meter: 6

44 posts
More
was thinking of getting the ZU, but now with the price drop, the ZU GPe is similar price to an official set here in my country. FYI, Google does not sell their Nexus nor GPe devices in my country
30th April 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 73

321 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado6

was thinking of getting the ZU, but now with the price drop, the ZU GPe is similar price to an official set here in my country. FYI, Google does not sell their Nexus nor GPe devices in my country

If you want to buy ZU GPE edition, you can buy second hand in mudah.my. That people just use for few days and sell it to cheap price. Lol, i thought gonna buy it, but i have XZU already .
30th April 2014, 05:27 AM   |  #7  
Flag Ipoh
Thanks Meter: 6

44 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speederoff

If you want to buy ZU GPE edition, you can buy second hand in mudah.my. That people just use for few days and sell it to cheap price. Lol, i thought gonna buy it, but i have XZU already .

I tried searching, but cant seem to find any GPes now asking a forumer in Lowyat forum for his/her LTE set..haha
30th April 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #8  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,663

15,002 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by insane08

This is awesome. Just purchased one. Iíve been eyeing this forever but finally decided to make the switch. Coming from an iPhone 5 this is going to be a hell of a change lol.

EDIT: Slightly confused with the ROMS selection though. I see the GPe basically has nothing. Can I flash regular Z ultra rome on the GPe?

This is kind of making me hesitant on the purchase now.

I'm afraid you can't do that. It's probably not that hard to make it work, but no devs have looked at it yet, so we don't know.

Sent from my Z Ultra
30th April 2014, 05:39 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 73

321 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado6

I tried searching, but cant seem to find any GPes now asking a forumer in Lowyat forum for his/her LTE set..haha

I had seen 2 GPE over mudah.my they sell for RM1.1k around, maybe you're not the lucky person.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread