FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[Q] What costum recovery are you using?

224 posts
Thanks Meter: 47
 
By X-zone, Senior Member on 29th April 2014, 09:49 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th April 2014, 03:40 PM |#11  
X-zone's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag /dev/random/
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87

Rarely people use the official CWM ,most of us on this thread are on philz or twrp,and no one actually suggests to flash CWM.

Super thanks for the info. By the way, do you happen to have a download link to a ODIN version that's stable?
 
 
29th April 2014, 03:44 PM |#12  
singhpratik87's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,751
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-zone

Super thanks for the info. By the way, do you happen to have a download link to a ODIN version that's stable?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8...Odin+v3.09.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to singhpratik87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 01:49 PM |#13  
X-zone's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag /dev/random/
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8...Odin+v3.09.zip

Thanks! I have now flashed Philz, but I have one question. When you're suppose to enter recovery mode, I've read that you're suppose to press Power + Menu + volume Up simultaneously until you enter recovery. But when I do that I only get a loop: Samsung galaxy Note 2 --> Black screen --> Samsung galaxy Note 2, etc etc. But when i release the power button I enter the recovery. Is this normal?
30th April 2014, 03:04 PM |#14  
singhpratik87's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,751
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-zone

Thanks! I have now flashed Philz, but I have one question. When you're suppose to enter recovery mode, I've read that you're suppose to press Power + Menu + volume Up simultaneously until you enter recovery. But when I do that I only get a loop: Samsung galaxy Note 2 --> Black screen --> Samsung galaxy Note 2, etc etc. But when i release the power button I enter the recovery. Is this normal?

Press them simultaneously and let go of all 3 buttons when you see samsung note 2 logo if you keep them pressed even after seeing the logo phone will bootloop
The Following User Says Thank You to singhpratik87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 04:43 PM |#15  
Member
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thumbs up
PhilZ Touch 6.29.9
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, cwm twrp, lte, recovery
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes