Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,731 Members 41,305 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] What costum recovery are you using?

Tip us?

X-zone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87 View Post
Rarely people use the official CWM ,most of us on this thread are on philz or twrp,and no one actually suggests to flash CWM.
Super thanks for the info. By the way, do you happen to have a download link to a ODIN version that's stable?
Loading awesome signature

singhpratik87
Old
Thanks Meter 1493
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-zone View Post
Super thanks for the info. By the way, do you happen to have a download link to a ODIN version that's stable?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8...Odin+v3.09.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to singhpratik87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

X-zone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87 View Post
Thanks! I have now flashed Philz, but I have one question. When you're suppose to enter recovery mode, I've read that you're suppose to press Power + Menu + volume Up simultaneously until you enter recovery. But when I do that I only get a loop: Samsung galaxy Note 2 --> Black screen --> Samsung galaxy Note 2, etc etc. But when i release the power button I enter the recovery. Is this normal?
Loading awesome signature

singhpratik87
Old
Thanks Meter 1493
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-zone View Post
Thanks! I have now flashed Philz, but I have one question. When you're suppose to enter recovery mode, I've read that you're suppose to press Power + Menu + volume Up simultaneously until you enter recovery. But when I do that I only get a loop: Samsung galaxy Note 2 --> Black screen --> Samsung galaxy Note 2, etc etc. But when i release the power button I enter the recovery. Is this normal?
Press them simultaneously and let go of all 3 buttons when you see samsung note 2 logo if you keep them pressed even after seeing the logo phone will bootloop
The Following User Says Thank You to singhpratik87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

toulan
Old
Thanks Meter 2
PhilZ Touch 6.29.9
Tags
cwm, cwm twrp, lte, recovery