29th April 2014, 03:40 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag /dev/random/
Thanks Meter: 47

224 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87

Rarely people use the official CWM ,most of us on this thread are on philz or twrp,and no one actually suggests to flash CWM.

Super thanks for the info. By the way, do you happen to have a download link to a ODIN version that's stable?
29th April 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 1,645

2,741 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-zone

Super thanks for the info. By the way, do you happen to have a download link to a ODIN version that's stable?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8...Odin+v3.09.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to singhpratik87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag /dev/random/
Thanks Meter: 47

224 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8...Odin+v3.09.zip

Thanks! I have now flashed Philz, but I have one question. When you're suppose to enter recovery mode, I've read that you're suppose to press Power + Menu + volume Up simultaneously until you enter recovery. But when I do that I only get a loop: Samsung galaxy Note 2 --> Black screen --> Samsung galaxy Note 2, etc etc. But when i release the power button I enter the recovery. Is this normal?
30th April 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 1,645

2,741 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-zone

Thanks! I have now flashed Philz, but I have one question. When you're suppose to enter recovery mode, I've read that you're suppose to press Power + Menu + volume Up simultaneously until you enter recovery. But when I do that I only get a loop: Samsung galaxy Note 2 --> Black screen --> Samsung galaxy Note 2, etc etc. But when i release the power button I enter the recovery. Is this normal?

Press them simultaneously and let go of all 3 buttons when you see samsung note 2 logo if you keep them pressed even after seeing the logo phone will bootloop
The Following User Says Thank You to singhpratik87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
Thumbs up
PhilZ Touch 6.29.9
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, cwm twrp, lte, recovery
Previous Thread Next Thread