Google Maps, My Maps, YouTube, Androidify, Slides, Music Updated–Here’s What’s New

In the last few weeks, Google has been … more

SuperSU BETA: Root Android Lollipop on Stock Kernel

Up until now, if you wanted to get root on Android 5.0, you needed to flash a modified … more

Android App Review: Get Amaze with Material Design – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. Android 5.0 … more

Small But Eternal: HTC Explorer Receives Unofficial CM12

When HTC officially announced the HTC Explorer, they most likely weren’t … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Bricked Razr! Totally Dead?

OP dark_d10

15th April 2014, 10:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Dear all,

Today I was flashing my xt905 back to the stock rom through one-click fastboot but then before the first reboot everythings went black, there was a power failure in my house... then I rebooted my pc and tried to reboot my phone but there was no response. It doesnt response to any buttons nor charger, my pc can detect nothing when connected the phonw with usb...
My razr becomes a brick, totally...
What means can I do to rescue my phone?

Thanks!
16th April 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #2  
Durteedee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
244 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Does a green led come on while charging if yes disconnect battery and reconnect

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Durteedee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2014, 11:57 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durteedee

Does a green led come on while charging if yes disconnect battery and reconnect

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

No there's not any green led..
Now I tried disassembly it and disconnected the battery then there's green led ;nothing happened when I connect the battery again
16th April 2014, 12:03 PM   |  #4  
Durteedee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
244 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
it's dead Jim..my atrix hd had died similar but don't worry..it was just a razor m, they are plenty cheap on ebay as of late, and moto x because I Now figure motorola fanboy now (it only took one for me to become one) you will stay moto

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
16th April 2014, 12:59 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durteedee

it's dead Jim..my atrix hd had died similar but don't worry..it was just a razor m, they are plenty cheap on ebay as of late, and moto x because I Now figure motorola fanboy now (it only took one for me to become one) you will stay moto

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Thanks for replying , do you think in my case it's a hardware failure?
16th April 2014, 01:02 PM   |  #6  
Durteedee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
244 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Most likely a combination. you think they are going to open it up and go well this was rooted... They can't even turn it on so you rooting it shouldn't be an issue but opening it up tho that may be one in terms of warranty

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Durteedee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durteedee

Most likely a combination. you think they are going to open it up and go well this was rooted... They can't even turn it on so you rooting it shouldn't be an issue but opening it up tho that may be one in terms of warranty

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

I have new update man, I just connected my razr to pc and it shown the green led!!! Now I thought it's not a hardware problem but the bootloader damaged (just a guess) Is there any method to restore the bootloader?

When connected to pc it detected an unspecified device called "USB input device"
Last edited by dark_d10; 1st May 2014 at 08:10 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes