FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

ExtSD Card

155 posts
Thanks Meter: 37
 
By dmxinc, Senior Member on 25th April 2014, 04:41 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th April 2014, 11:59 PM |#11  
dmxinc's Avatar
OP Senior Member
trenton
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindmajick

Have you tried repartitioning the disk?

-》Sent from my mind to your screen.

Yeah....I tried deleting the partition, recreating the partition, making it primary, making it extended.......But, believe me, if anyone runs across this thread and has something for me to try, I will give it a shot. I have nothing to lose and I can't bring myself to believe it can't be fixed....somehow.
 
 
29th April 2014, 03:04 AM |#12  
mindmajick's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cape Coral, FL
Thanks Meter: 3,053
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxinc

Yeah....I tried deleting the partition, recreating the partition, making it primary, making it extended.......But, believe me, if anyone runs across this thread and has something for me to try, I will give it a shot. I have nothing to lose and I can't bring myself to believe it can't be fixed....somehow.

Gave you tried repartitioning and formatting using Linux? I run my own repair business and have had a lot of luck using Linux to recover disks that windows sees as hopelessly corrupted.

Also, from windows, tried running the "chkdsk /f" command on the drive?

Just throwing stuff out there lol. I'm with you and have trouble giving up.

-》Sent from my mind to your screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to mindmajick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 12:37 AM |#13  
dmxinc's Avatar
OP Senior Member
trenton
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindmajick

Gave you tried repartitioning and formatting using Linux? I run my own repair business and have had a lot of luck using Linux to recover disks that windows sees as hopelessly corrupted.

Also, from windows, tried running the "chkdsk /f" command on the drive?

Just throwing stuff out there lol. I'm with you and have trouble giving up.

-》Sent from my mind to your screen.

Haven't tried Linux.- might give it a shot this weekend when I have some time.

Ran the chkdsk /f, chkdsk f/ r/, chkdsk f/ v/, format fs:fat32 f:, format fs:ntfs f:.......

Thank you! I will try anything on this, it's useless otherwise, so I'll take it all!
30th April 2014, 05:22 PM |#14  
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxinc

Haven't tried Linux.- might give it a shot this weekend when I have some time.

Ran the chkdsk /f, chkdsk f/ r/, chkdsk f/ v/, format fs:fat32 f:, format fs:ntfs f:.......

Thank you! I will try anything on this, it's useless otherwise, so I'll take it all!

It's not useless yet lol[emoji14][emoji106]
Ok if you want the stuff off of it, then search for some kinda program that'll pull the info off. (Any SD card recovery)

My friend erased his card from a camera once but needed the files later. I brought it home ran card recovery on it. Took awhile for the process to finish but pulled all the files up. Even tho the card was blank??
Any type of SD card recovery will do it!! It also quirks on flash drives and other things as well...
Just dropping in my 3
Bajan out...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes