FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

Galaxy S5 Stuff - S5 S-Voice + HD Official Wallpaper & Audio Files

1,449 posts
Thanks Meter: 800
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi Guys,
Here is the Galaxy S5 S-Voice. Working fine on my device running TW base deodexed Rom. Much responsive than the previous version.
Just install as normal apk (Root not required)

S5 S-Voice



Official Wallpaper




Audio Files (Ringtones | Notifications | Alarms & UI Sound)

Get it from Here

Hit Thanks If this Useful for you

Cheers
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mjrifath For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
25th March 2014, 11:29 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrifath

Hi Guys,
Here is the Galaxy S5 S-Voice. Working fine on my device running TW base deodexed Rom. Much responsive than the previous version.
Just install as normal apk (Root not required)

S5 S-Voice



Official Wallpaper




Audio Files (Ringtones | Notifications | Alarms & UI Sound)

Get it from Here

Hit Thanks If this Useful for you

Cheers

Work on odexed rom????

Sent from my GT-I8190N using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
25th March 2014, 12:02 PM |#3  
mjrifath's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 800
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pang34

Work on odexed rom????

Sent from my GT-I8190N using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sorry Mate!
I couldn't check since i am running deodexed Rom. But i assume this should work fine on Odexed rom as this can be installed as normal apk.
Try it and report it here it won't harm your device

Cheers
25th March 2014, 01:02 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Working, but why like s4:what:, please fix it

Sent from my GT-I8190N using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1395748916470.jpg
Views:	828
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	2649164  
22nd April 2014, 06:00 PM |#5  
mcpro2001's Avatar
Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 22
 
Donate to Me
More
Liked!
Good!
23rd April 2014, 07:58 PM |#6  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 342
 
More
can you please fix the graphic issues
28th April 2014, 12:36 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thanks
29th April 2014, 07:59 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Flag Uong Bi
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up GOOD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pang34

Work on odexed rom????

Sent from my GT-I8190N using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Great ! Thanks!
30th April 2014, 08:23 PM |#9  
vbetts's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toledo Ohio
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pang34

Working, but why like s4:what:, please fix it

Sent from my GT-I8190N using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Having the same issue.

23 d2lte 4.3 stock root
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes