[Q] Any idea how to fix this issue? I'm a noobie who has been trying to trouble shoot
I posted this on the Sprint Note 2 forum as well so I hope this isn't taken as me spamming
I have a Sph-L900 Sprint Galaxy Note 2. About a month ago the device started acting up Saying it couldn't connect to my Samsung Account, and the only way I was able to fix it was a factory reset. That soon turned into not being able to connect to my Google account and knox issues where something was trying to access my device administrator, and the only fix was to keep updating the samsung security police. The device began shutting off and restarting about two to three times a day with the same error notifications popping up on start up. I kept doing a factory reset in order to get ride of the issues but would reappear shortly after.
I have never tried to root my phone because I wanted to wait for my contract to be up before messing around with it.The most I have done is install a few 3rd party apps and use the google launcher apk as my everyday launcher. Eventually because it keep restarting so often I thought I would try to put cyanogenmod on it using the installer app.Unfortunately it kept saying it couldn't communicate with my device and had to abandon that option. A few hours later the phone restarted again but this time became stuck on the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 logo on start up. I tried to another factory reset hoping that would fix it but this is what happened
The whole thing is in red and keeps saying error and fail.
I have no idea what the issue being a noob, but started looking through forums and posts hoping to get an answer. I thought trying to reload the stock rom might be my best bet and started looking into how to unbrick the phone on youtube and forums.
I downloaded Odin and tried [ROM][ODIN]SPH-L900 MK4 (MK4 Modem/Kernel/Bootloader/ROM - Full Restore - Unrooted), Galaxynote2root.com, and QBking77 methods and files for putting factory stock rom back on the phone. I spent all day trying each one only to get "nand write start fail" when trying each tar file on odin.
I wanted to see if someone might actually be able to explain to me the exact issue and hopefully a possible solution.