Best phone I have owned.

30th April 2014, 12:26 PM   |  #41  
Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 79

805 posts
More
Yeah this phone is a complete beast! I just recently switched over from Verizon to AT&T and gave the M8 a try during the switch. While I am a heavy phone person, I am coming from the Note 3 on Verizon which I think is still one of the best phones out to this day. I found myself really hot considering the S5. I think it's a girly phone and I just can't get with the locked bootloaders anymore on Sammy products. The build quality is superb with the M8 and I'm not even going to talk about the front facing speakers! Great choice and definitely one of the best phones already that I have had. Given that, a phone I had back the in the day was one of the best phone I have ever had also, the HTC Incredible!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
30th April 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 52

558 posts
More
I'm back with my gpe convert m8 after I went to gently plug a normal USB cord into my s5 this morning and the tab in the middle of the female port on the phone bent. **** that. The thing is going back.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
30th April 2014, 09:43 PM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 65

634 posts
More
I cant wait to get my M8. Mistakenly bought the gs5 and preordered it. I have gone through hell to return and get my m8. The store said they would charge me $35 restocking if I swapped for m8. I then fought with people online to not get the charge Now I have am still waiting for my refund and they wont let me upgrade the line till they give me my money and its near 3 weeks since i returned it. Man, I wish they would have just swapped the phones and called it a day.

But it will be worth trading in that plastic hunk of a gimmick phone for a real device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread