Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 51,568 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can someone please help me ?

Tip us?

chelseabg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Can someone please help me ?

Hello guys,

I'm absolutely furios right now... just bought a new SD card and guess what? Insufficient storage available.... I read like 50 articles, tried many ''solutions'' and nothing helped... I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace 5830i. If anyone can help me I'm even willing to pay. Just want to play games

tthtlc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Firstly, you have to check if the sdcard is fake:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=730285

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 504

DONATE TO ME
You could buy a 64 GB card and have the same message. The message is about the internal storage, not the SD card storage. Most apps and app data do not automatically save to the SD card (for a variety of reasons). This is not an issue with the phone (other than the fact that it's a budget phone and all the downsides that entails), as it's only made to do so much. If you are rooted, there are some options, possibly, such as Links2SD, swapping the mounting points to switch the internal and external storages, or something like one of the CronMod solutions. If you aren't rooted or don't want to, then your options are severely limited to basically moving some of the apps to SD, if supported, but it's not a great solution as it does not move much of the data over and doesn't support all apps, meaning don't put keyboards, live wallpapers, home launchers, or widgets on the SD card.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

Oktasus
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hi, i had the same problem with the same phone and as es0tericcha0s say root is the solution, then you can do what you want you will see. if you have question you can ask me.