View Poll Results: Device problems
Yes, minor problems like bad screen fit/scratches 2 28.57%
Yes, other problems with functionality like wifi 0 0%
No problems at all 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

[Q] How many of M8 owners had build quality issues?

OP Shebee

30th April 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
378 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
How many of you have had any issues with the device having scratches out of the box, or things like uneven/bad screen or speaker fit?
In fact, lets do any issues at all with the device.
I only had one M8 in my hands in the shop here in Austria and the bottom left edge had the fit problem which was very noticeable.
Also, I noticed that "rainbowing" when pressing the screen a little (anywhere).

Damn forgot multiple choice..
Last edited by Shebee; 30th April 2014 at 08:13 PM.
30th April 2014, 08:13 PM   |  #2  
BerndM14's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 548
 
1,459 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shebee

How many of you have had any issues with the device having scratches out of the box, or things like uneven/bad screen or speaker fit?
In fact, lets do any issues at all with the device.
I only had one M8 in my hands in the shop here in Austria and the bottom left edge had the fit problem which was very noticeable.
Also, I noticed that "rainbowing" when pressing the screen a little (anywhere).

There is already a thread for this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2694656 Discuss in there
30th April 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
378 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerndM14

There is already a thread for this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2694656 Discuss in there

Yes but naturally mostly people with problems post there, there is no poll.
I want to know if there really are so many "defective" units among this forum.
30th April 2014, 08:17 PM   |  #4  
BerndM14's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 548
 
1,459 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shebee

Yes but naturally mostly people with problems post there, there is no poll.
I want to know if there really are so many "defective" units among this forum.

Ok, didn't see poll Oh well then. Either way no defects for me so far *touch wood*
30th April 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
378 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
I really like this phone, it's perfect for me, only thing I'm worried about is the camera, and obviously the quality concerns.
30th April 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #6  
Stephen's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,656
 
6,761 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Thread closed,

Please remember forum rules and search for existing threads before posting. EG:

Build Quality Concerns

Ghost
The Following User Says Thank You to Stephen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes