Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Battery problem

OP masterluigi4

27th April 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hello xda, I have problem with battery on my s3 mini. It says that phone is fully charged (100%), and when it reach about ~70% phone is rebooting, and after that it shows 0% and it is turning off. To complicate this problem more, if I plug into loader (while phone is off) it shows 70%.
I have stock rom, android 4.1.2, rooted of course. I have installed TWRP v2.6.3.0 and there is no battery wipe option. Do you have any ideas how to fix this ?
27th April 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #2  
Flag Harare
Thanks Meter: 253

777 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterluigi4

Hello xda, I have problem with battery on my s3 mini. It says that phone is fully charged (100%), and when it reach about ~70% phone is rebooting, and after that it shows 0% and it is turning off. To complicate this problem more, if I plug into loader (while phone is off) it shows 70%.
I have stock rom, android 4.1.2, rooted of course. I have installed TWRP v2.6.3.0 and there is no battery wipe option. Do you have any ideas how to fix this ?

yes, search through forums there are a few threads where people had this problem
28th April 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 12

96 posts
Quote:

Maybe try outer battery

Using the thank button it not
So herd gest press it
29th April 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #4  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 149

667 posts
More
Quote:

i had the same problem in November 2013. I tried every fix I could find, but none worked. A new battery fixed it
29th April 2014, 07:41 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 14

45 posts
More
I had that problem too. Is your battery enlarged? It's called battery swelling, inflation etc. You must buy a new battery.
30th April 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by koragg97

i had the same problem in November 2013. I tried every fix I could find, but none worked. A new battery fixed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by burak185

I had that problem too. Is your battery enlarged? It's called battery swelling, inflation etc. You must buy a new battery.

Yeah, I think that it is the only solution for this. At this moment I'm waiting for a new battery that I bought from the internet.
Thanks for answers

Edit:

New battery solved the problem.
Some time ago I dropped my phone, and maybe that was the cause of the problem.
Last edited by masterluigi4; 3rd May 2014 at 09:22 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread