[Bench]Just a little benchmark comparison

30th April 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 65

232 posts
More
Just watched all of the review and did lots of research, and I have just fallen in love with it...

It's half the price of Z1 and has crazy awesome HW, I'm gonna trade in my Z1 for $2800 HKD then get the OnePlus One for $2700 HKD OMG.

Sorry Xperia, the time that I leave you has finally come. Gonna get my first non-Sony Phone :P
30th April 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #12  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 754

3,672 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Nigma...

It's a hell of a System! Hope it will be ported to Nexus 5! And i'll get rid of my Xperiz Z1 and never come to Sony! :Sadly

I'm guessing it'll be ported all over, but for the proper experience it has to be on the one+one. Such a good phone man.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by @ARC-S@

Just watched all of the review and did lots of research, and I have just fallen in love with it...

It's half the price of Z1 and has crazy awesome HW, I'm gonna trade in my Z1 for $2800 HKD then get the OnePlus One for $2700 HKD OMG.

Sorry Xperia, the time that I leave you has finally come. Gonna get my first non-Sony Phone :P

It's definitely worth the price, they've already got their OS, which means that all the crazy (supposed) research that goes into making the likes of touchwiz or sense is absent, so not too much spent there, I don't think there's any real advertising going on so there's a good few quid saved, no head phones or charger (i think) just a USB cable, all these things that they've held back on means that they can afford to sell it for less.

Samsung and Apple have got something to seriously worry about as every single flagship has been beaten at the same time by one unheard of device from nowhere, lol i think it's brilliant.

Can't wait to get one.

Apparently it's only on offer via invitation and the smash it lottery, but May should see it being launched all over. Think i'll be flogging my Z1 for 250 quid and putting another 20 for it.

Custom roms, themes and icons out of the box, perfect.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread