Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,856 Members 46,551 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Bench]Just a little benchmark comparison

Tip us?

@ARC-S@
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Just watched all of the review and did lots of research, and I have just fallen in love with it...

It's half the price of Z1 and has crazy awesome HW, I'm gonna trade in my Z1 for $2800 HKD then get the OnePlus One for $2700 HKD OMG.

Sorry Xperia, the time that I leave you has finally come. Gonna get my first non-Sony Phone :P
Phone : Xperia Z1
Rom : Stock and De-bloated and De-odexed.108
Kernel : Stock
Baseband : IDK
Bootloader: : Locked
Root : Yes
Mods : Stereo Speakers, 4K and Timeshift port, Xposed.

Secondary phone : Xperia Arc S
Rom : CM10.2 Lastest
Kernel : From zip
Baseband : 64
Bootloader : Unlocked
Root : Yes
Mods : None

Stock Roms always work best

dladz
Old
Thanks Meter 736

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Nigma... View Post
It's a hell of a System! Hope it will be ported to Nexus 5! And i'll get rid of my Xperiz Z1 and never come to Sony! :Sadly
I'm guessing it'll be ported all over, but for the proper experience it has to be on the one+one. Such a good phone man.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by @ARC-S@ View Post
Just watched all of the review and did lots of research, and I have just fallen in love with it...

It's half the price of Z1 and has crazy awesome HW, I'm gonna trade in my Z1 for $2800 HKD then get the OnePlus One for $2700 HKD OMG.

Sorry Xperia, the time that I leave you has finally come. Gonna get my first non-Sony Phone :P
It's definitely worth the price, they've already got their OS, which means that all the crazy (supposed) research that goes into making the likes of touchwiz or sense is absent, so not too much spent there, I don't think there's any real advertising going on so there's a good few quid saved, no head phones or charger (i think) just a USB cable, all these things that they've held back on means that they can afford to sell it for less.

Samsung and Apple have got something to seriously worry about as every single flagship has been beaten at the same time by one unheard of device from nowhere, lol i think it's brilliant.

Can't wait to get one.

Apparently it's only on offer via invitation and the smash it lottery, but May should see it being launched all over. Think i'll be flogging my Z1 for 250 quid and putting another 20 for it.

Custom roms, themes and icons out of the box, perfect.
Phones: Moto 888 - Nokia 6110 - Nokia 3210 - Nokia 3310 - Nokia 8210 - Samsung e250 - Sony F305 - LG Viewty - G1 - HTC Hero - HTC Desire HD - HTC Sensation - Nokia Lumia 800 - HTC EVO 3D - Samsung i9300 - Asus Prime TF201 silver - HTC One - Galaxy Camera - Z1