FORUMS

How to update mf3/ss3.65 to nb1/ss3.72?

324 posts
Thanks Meter: 46
 
By GrapeBandit, Senior Member on 30th April 2014, 06:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
im looking to go from mf3/safestrap 3.65 to nb1/safestrap 3.72.

i searched and cant find anything on it. i only find mk2 to to nb1 for safestrap.
how do i do this? any input appreciated.
 
 
30th April 2014, 06:19 PM |#2  
dmc2359's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeBandit

im looking to go from mf3/safestrap 3.65 to nb1/safestrap 3.72.

i searched and cant find anything on it. i only find mk2 to to nb1 for safestrap.
how do i do this? any input appreciated.

Odin the mk2 firmware and follow directions to go from mk2 to nb1....
30th April 2014, 09:48 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
NJ
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmc2359

Odin the mk2 firmware and follow directions to go from mk2 to nb1....

okay. so obviously ill lose root. so id have to ODIN to mk2, root it, then follow directions to install safestrap 3.72 to run KK roms. sorry, its been a while since i flashed my phone
30th April 2014, 09:51 PM |#4  
dmc2359's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeBandit

okay. so obviously ill lose root. so id have to ODIN to mk2, root it, then follow directions to install safestrap 3.72 to run KK roms. sorry, its been a while since i flashed my phone

Odin mk2 then follow this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2680868

This thread is helpful too

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2616221
The Following User Says Thank You to dmc2359 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 10:58 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
NJ
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmc2359

Odin mk2 then follow this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2680868

This thread is helpful too

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2616221

cool. thats what I was going for, the magic tool. thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to GrapeBandit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes