Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,441 Members 43,690 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

RCK not working

Tip us?

eatout
Old
(Last edited by eatout; 30th April 2014 at 11:05 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default RCK not working

Hi,

I was using Phil recovery before and I tried to flash TWRP.

For some reason, after I have flashed TWRP, I cannot get into RCK again and the machine will freeze (the one with 4 icons)

How can I reinstall recovery? It will be good to get it through irdin as I don't know how to fastboot. Can I use erminal emulator to install it again?

I have installed goomanager and when I tried to boot the device into bootloader, it will just freeze on the ASUS screen

Thank you

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12,747

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatout View Post
Hi,

I was using Phil recovery before and I tried to flash TWRP.

For some reason, after I have flashed TWRP, I cannot get into RCK again and the machine will freeze (the one with 4 icons)

How can I reinstall recovery? It will be good to get it through irdin as I don't know how to fastboot. Can I use erminal emulator to install it again?

I have installed goomanager and when I tried to boot the device into bootloader, it will just freeze on the ASUS screen

Thank you
If you have 4 icons you are on the wrong bootloader. Tread carefully as you are <--> this close to hard bricking your device now. DO NOT WIPE IT - if you do you've lost it.

You should flash the latest asus stock rom to get your bootloader updated but you will have to do that over fastboot from a pc now...... Instructions are in general I think.