No registration required

RCK not working

OP eatout

30th April 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

43 posts
Hi,

I was using Phil recovery before and I tried to flash TWRP.

For some reason, after I have flashed TWRP, I cannot get into RCK again and the machine will freeze (the one with 4 icons)

How can I reinstall recovery? It will be good to get it through irdin as I don't know how to fastboot. Can I use erminal emulator to install it again?

I have installed goomanager and when I tried to boot the device into bootloader, it will just freeze on the ASUS screen

Thank you
Last edited by eatout; 30th April 2014 at 12:05 PM.
1st May 2014, 12:46 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 13,243

11,667 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatout

Hi,

I was using Phil recovery before and I tried to flash TWRP.

For some reason, after I have flashed TWRP, I cannot get into RCK again and the machine will freeze (the one with 4 icons)

How can I reinstall recovery? It will be good to get it through irdin as I don't know how to fastboot. Can I use erminal emulator to install it again?

I have installed goomanager and when I tried to boot the device into bootloader, it will just freeze on the ASUS screen

Thank you

If you have 4 icons you are on the wrong bootloader. Tread carefully as you are <--> this close to hard bricking your device now. DO NOT WIPE IT - if you do you've lost it.

You should flash the latest asus stock rom to get your bootloader updated but you will have to do that over fastboot from a pc now...... Instructions are in general I think.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread