Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,912 Members 40,470 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 24A Baseband Flash - No 4G

Tip us?

jdsabin1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] 24A Baseband Flash - No 4G

Everyone - In preparing to flash tp xdabbeb's ROM, I wound up inadvertently wiping not only the cache but the system files on my vzw LG G2 as well. The only thing left was twrp 2.7.

Thanks to ADB I was able to sideload xdabbeb's ROM as well as the vs980_1xx_to_24a_twrp ROM. Everything is back now, however the phone is only using 3G for signal and not 4G. Could this be related to flashing the 24a ROM on a clean phone (no 11a or 12b existed). Or, is this an anomaly that should take care of itself?

Any help most appreciated.

Thanks.

mjones73
Old
Thanks Meter 752

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsabin1 View Post
Everyone - In preparing to flash tp xdabbeb's ROM, I wound up inadvertently wiping not only the cache but the system files on my vzw LG G2 as well. The only thing left was twrp 2.7.

Thanks to ADB I was able to sideload xdabbeb's ROM as well as the vs980_1xx_to_24a_twrp ROM. Everything is back now, however the phone is only using 3G for signal and not 4G. Could this be related to flashing the 24a ROM on a clean phone (no 11a or 12b existed). Or, is this an anomaly that should take care of itself?

Any help most appreciated.

Thanks.
Wild guess is you're still on old radios, what's your baseband version in Settings, About Phone?
Matt
LG G2 - Mahdi-Rom
HTC Rezound - S-Off - Retired

juanaraya92679
Old
Thanks Meter 34
I had this problem flashing 24a flex Rom. I restarted phone after installing the baseband and all was well

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Phone- Verizon White Galaxy S III
Carrier- Verizon
ROM -
Theme-