Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Crack on the back of the camera..how to fix?

OP chmura

1st May 2014, 01:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
More
Just noticed a crack on the back of my camera going across, the plastic/glass part. How can I fix it? Can I just take it off and put on a new one? Do they sell those online anywhere?
1st May 2014, 02:32 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,513

2,540 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmura

Just noticed a crack on the back of my camera going across, the plastic/glass part. How can I fix it? Can I just take it off and put on a new one? Do they sell those online anywhere?

if you mean the part with camera glass then it isn't that hard to replace but if back cover is also damaged then you will also need g2 back cover and using a video like g2 screnn replacement but you only need about the first 5 minutes which is about removing the back
The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2014, 02:41 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1

25 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

if you mean the part with camera glass then it isn't that hard to replace but if back cover is also damaged then you will also need g2 back cover and using a video like g2 screnn replacement but you only need about the first 5 minutes which is about removing the back

Thank you for the link, it is the glass. Is there no easier way? Only the glass needs to be replaced. http://i.imgur.com/2yu1zmH.jpg
1st May 2014, 02:46 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,513

2,540 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmura

Thank you for the link, it is the glass. Is there no easier way? Only the glass needs to be replaced. http://i.imgur.com/2yu1zmH.jpg

well it isn't that hard all you have to is remove some screws switch the part and place the screws back, but I don't think there is any other way
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread