Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,557 Members 46,989 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Flash Stock Rooted NAE, now Baseband & Software Version are unknown. Need Help.

Tip us?

Crankrune
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] Flash Stock Rooted NAE, now Baseband & Software Version are unknown. Need Help.

So I flashed Unknownforce's Stock Rooted NAE Rom, now my Baseband version, Software version, IMEI number, etc. are all unknown. I've tried using odin to flash the NAE Firmware again, and no luck yet. I tried to do some googling and didn't find anything. Any and all help is much appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Crankrune For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

VandyCWG
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankrune View Post
So I flashed Unknownforce's Stock Rooted NAE Rom, now my Baseband version, Software version, IMEI number, etc. are all unknown. I've tried using odin to flash the NAE Firmware again, and no luck yet. I tried to do some googling and didn't find anything. Any and all help is much appreciated.
Have you tried flashing the stock .zip?
VandyCWG always says #AnchorDown for the 2014 Baseball National Champions!!!
------------------------------------------------------
Phone: Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4
Model: L720T
Rom: Rooted Stock, Xposed, Wanum
Firmware: L720TVPUBNC6
Kernel: Stock
------------------------------------------------------

Crankrune
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Do you have a link to the stock zip?

Suntar
Old
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Try going to the app store and get a program called device info and it will answer all your questions. Also not sure what you flashed but you flash the modem then you install the stock rom from Philz or CWM as in the instructions. Hope this helps...
*Current Phone*
Rooted Samsung Galaxy S 4
4.4.2 NAE w/Root while Keeping MF9 Bootloader
Don't ForGet to Hit The Thanks Button

dpotter38
Old
(Last edited by dpotter38; 30th April 2014 at 04:16 PM.) Reason: Grammar
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Some phones don't like the NAE firmware for some reason. (Mine is one of them) I would try flashing the MF9 firmware via ODIN with auto reboot unchecked. Make sure you turn off your phone, then boot into download mode. Don't restart directly to Download mode. After flash pull battery, then boot back into download mode and flash again. Then start regularly and see if your baseband and software are MF9.

I am running an NAE rom (Negalite Wonderom) with MF9 firmware. Runs great!

mxmr
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpotter38 View Post
Some phones don't like the NAE firmware for some reason. (Mine is one of them) I would try flashing the MF9 firmware via ODIN with auto reboot unchecked. Make sure you turn off your phone, then boot into download mode. Don't restart directly to Download mode. After flash pull battery, then boot back into download mode and flash again. Then start regularly and see if your baseband and software are MF9.

I am running an NAE rom (Negalite Wonderom) with MF9 firmware. Runs great!
It's weird, I have the exact same problem as the OP no matter what I do on stock NAE, but on a custom NAE such as Sac's or Nega's everything works. I'm gonna flash stock nae and see if odin'ing MF9 firmware will work (I'm also on MF9 bootloader).