FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

Infamous Development, The Nemesis Project™ MK9, Alpha got a dress up!

3,240 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,185
 
By mgbotoe, Recognized Contributor on 24th January 2014, 09:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from mgbotoe: Version 2.5
10th April 2014, 02:35 AM |#81  
mrdreamers's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 37
 
Donate to Me
More
pics are not working is there any to look at here?
 
 
16th April 2014, 10:19 AM |#82  
Caligula36's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ventura, CA
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Is just like your regular Android, but they removed all the textures and shading and made it black.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
21st April 2014, 01:07 AM |#83  
Member
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 4
 
Donate to Me
More
upgraded from alpha from sep 2013 to this. It crashes every day at least once, doing a "reboot" where the Android start up animation plays, then suddenly it boots back up and everything's reset. The other issue I get is it will occasionally stop responding to touch pad inputs, and the screen will freeze. Then I gotta home screen, bring up the task manager, and close that particular app.

Anyone else notice this AT ALL? Even once on their phone?

Nice looking interface otherwise but Alpha was better because it looked like a "clean stock" interface, especially at lower DPIs.

Now kitkat is out anyway and so I might as well move on up to a new ROM.
27th April 2014, 10:20 AM |#84  
abovenbeyond's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
This ROM/Project dead?
27th April 2014, 02:23 PM |#85  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abovenbeyond

This ROM/Project dead?

Development for this phone is just about dead. I move from htc to samsung and so far it have been the worst development for a phone I seen so far
30th April 2014, 02:10 AM |#86  
defvayne's Avatar
Senior Member
Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbetso

Development for this phone is just about dead. I move from htc to samsung and so far it have been the worst development for a phone I seen so far

Flagship phone and development has halted. My freaking old HD2 has more development. Sad really.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
30th April 2014, 02:45 AM |#87  
Mr_Jay_jay's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chi-Town!!
Thanks Meter: 101
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by defvayne

Flagship phone and development has halted. My freaking old HD2 has more development. Sad really.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Problem is devs move quick to the newest thing.. I seen it happened with the s3, it dropped alot of development for it almost as soon as the s4 dropped almost every top developer moved forsaking the s3 even with the new update to 4.3, and then now this device the Note 3 and the s5 came and once more devs move to the newest thing, and like u say its sad really sad since these devices are pretty awesome.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Jay_jay For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 01:24 PM |#88  
mrdreamers's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 37
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Jay_jay

Problem is devs move quick to the newest thing.. I seen it happened with the s3, it dropped alot of development for it almost as soon as the s4 dropped almost every top developer moved forsaking the s3 even with the new update to 4.3, and then now this device the Note 3 and the s5 came and once more devs move to the newest thing, and like u say its sad really sad since these devices are pretty awesome.

They should stick to the s4 the s5 is not sellung nor is it favored s4bis still on top so it would be smart if they just put s5 stuff into s4 luke a few already done


Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st May 2014, 04:17 AM |#89  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Yeah this ROM development is pretty much dead. I have moved on to a better one. The TW Insanity Rom....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes