FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[OTA] M4_ATT_4.4.2_5.5_3.10.502.3_OTAPkg.zip

18th April 2014, 12:56 AM |#1  
clsA's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,685
 
Donate to Me
More
pulled this from my Wife's phone before rebooting for the update. Enjoy

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407587145
MD5: 14bbad1619a97dece236ccfda9852c07

If you need help installing it just ask, I'll be happy to help
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
18th April 2014, 01:48 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

pulled this from my Wife's phone before rebooting for the update. Enjoy

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407587145
MD5: 14bbad1619a97dece236ccfda9852c07

If you need help installing it just ask, I'll be happy to help

get us that 6.0!!
18th April 2014, 03:20 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Thanks man. Btw sense 6.0 will take a while. We'll probably get it on summer. Not sure for at&t. at&t will be slow updating to sense 6.0
30th April 2014, 07:16 AM |#4  
zeezee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

If you need help installing it just ask, I'll be happy to help

Thanks for the upload!
How do I install this? My mini is sim unlocked but otherwise completely stock on 4.2.2. I've tried just renaming to update.zip and pasting to the internal storage but, while in recovery it complains of invalid operation when selecting internal storage from the menu..?
Last edited by zeezee; 30th April 2014 at 07:20 AM.
30th April 2014, 08:28 PM |#5  
clsA's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,685
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeezee

Thanks for the upload!
How do I install this? My mini is sim unlocked but otherwise completely stock on 4.2.2. I've tried just renaming to update.zip and pasting to the internal storage but, while in recovery it complains of invalid operation when selecting internal storage from the menu..?

the file name is OTAPkg.zip when you pull it from the phone
I just drop it in the root of the sdcard and from recovery choose apply from phone storage ...the file is right their in the root
1st May 2014, 04:23 AM |#6  
zeezee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

the file name is OTAPkg.zip when you pull it from the phone
I just drop it in the root of the sdcard and from recovery choose apply from phone storage ...the file is right their in the root

Okay, I tried that and recovery still gives back a "Invalid Operation" after selecting apply from phone storage.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes