Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,471 Members 42,980 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i605 DN3 problems

Tip us?

alexmederos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] i605 DN3 problems

Hello i am experiencing difficulty booting up the rom. i followed the instructions from here and all it does is hang on the Note II screen. ive tried to do it a few times and nothing.

Any help is appreciated

drarkanex
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Try clearing cache and dalvik and reinstall the rom

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Bonkurei
Old
Thanks Meter 19
im not familiar with that rom, but why not try N3bula ? fyi its from the same dev, and still updating.

alexmederos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkurei View Post
im not familiar with that rom, but why not try N3bula ? fyi its from the same dev, and still updating.
It doesn't have air command.

gcounts
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Yes N3bula has air command. Besides being the best rom ever, it has all the N3 perks that are available to our N2's. Go to the N3bula thread, read all the OP requirements, flash it, and enjoy your new phone. It is highly supported by the devs, and they are extremely helpful.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

alexmederos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I had tried n3bula but the air command want working. So I thought it didn't come with it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gcounts
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Some people have had problems getting Air command to work. I have read the fix is dirty flashing 3 times AFTER you have already flashed the rom. Others like myself have Air command working right out of the box. Give it a try.

alexmederos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcounts View Post
Some people have had problems getting Air command to work. I have read the fix is dirty flashing 3 times AFTER you have already flashed the rom. Others like myself have Air command working right out of the box. Give it a try.

What's a "dirty flash"?

Bonkurei
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmederos View Post
I had tried n3bula but the air command want working. So I thought it didn't come with it.

heads over to N3bula faqs thread there you can find or ask a spesific question bout the rom. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2591581

about air command, sometimes ppl forget to turn it on in the setting, make sure its turn on first.

Quote:
A few things you need to try..Did you guys wipe data and internal sd? Then make sure you go into settings>menu key>select tab view>Controls>turn ON Air Command. Still not working? Turn everything off in on the spen page as well as air command and air view....reboot and renable if it doesnt work.. Boot into recovery and dont wipe. Install the rom, in aroma chose to wipe data.