Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,605 Members 43,566 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck in LG screen boot loop!

Tip us?

Axe-08
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Unhappy Stuck in LG screen boot loop!

Hey guys I'm in trouble. I can access TWRP but get a bootloop if i try to start up.

I will try to make this as clear as possible and go through the steps in order to get you guys the best information to help me fix this.
First of all I don't know how to use adb so treat me like a noob if you talk to me about it. I know I have it but when i try and open it the console flashes then exits.

I have sprint so the ls980

So i started on 4.2 and wanted to upgrade to a KK rom. I chose CloudyPro.
So i flashed TWRP[2.6.3.0] (sprint ls980 version) with flashify and it seemed to work.
Did my backups and full wipe
Then I flashed the 4.4 baseband through TWRP
Then flashed cloudyPro and it said successful (although it said something about a meta data recursive error)
After trying to boot up it went to the LG boot screen then back to TWRP.

Any help would be truly appreciated. Sorry if I come off as needy but I'm scared lol.

PixmaH
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe-08 View Post
Hey guys I'm in trouble. I can access TWRP but get a bootloop if i try to start up.

I will try to make this as clear as possible and go through the steps in order to get you guys the best information to help me fix this.
First of all I don't know how to use adb so treat me like a noob if you talk to me about it. I know I have it but when i try and open it the console flashes then exits.

I have sprint so the ls980

So i started on 4.2 and wanted to upgrade to a KK rom. I chose CloudyPro.
So i flashed TWRP[2.6.3.0] (sprint ls980 version) with flashify and it seemed to work.
Did my backups and full wipe
Then I flashed the 4.4 baseband through TWRP
Then flashed cloudyPro and it said successful (although it said something about a meta data recursive error)
After trying to boot up it went to the LG boot screen then back to TWRP.

Any help would be truly appreciated. Sorry if I come off as needy but I'm scared lol.

try to use this procedure http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476
Tags
boot loop