Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,441 Members 43,823 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] If anyone could give a s***....

Tip us?

dicksteele
Old
Thanks Meter 1,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by omenbass View Post
You probably hit the nail on the head with that. It's just so frustrating when I know it can be fixed if I could just figure out which part got fried. Usually soldering a new charge port fixes a lot of hardware glitches when it comes to connectivity or charging/decharging, but of course on this phone it's not happening. Thanks steele
No worries. You could try the dudes at mobiletechvideo.
http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerc...galaxy-note-2/

They have a little Contact Us applet that pops up on the bottom of the screen. Hopefully you get lucky and they reply back to your question.
It's a long shot since it's their business to do the work for you.

I haven't used them but they recently just saved an xda member with a torched IMEI. Remotely.... That's killing me, I have to know how they did that..
"I suppose you could say that everyone has an El Guapo. For some, shyness may be an El Guapo. For others, lack of education may be an El Guapo. But for us, El Guapo is a large ugly man who wants to kill us!" But as sure as my name is Lucky Day, the people of Santa Poco can conquer their own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be *the actual* El Guapo! 3 Amigos
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dicksteele For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gregsarg
Old
Thanks Meter 3,508
Props to the boys at mobiletechvideos....
If you want microsurgery on a phone. ..they are the ones. ..g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
" There are Givers, and there are Takers. Be a Giver, and these things will come back to you. "......................g

And please, donate to your favorite developer...
Without them, we'd be writing on rocks with a stick...g
The Following User Says Thank You to gregsarg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rangercaptain
Old
Thanks Meter 1,671
I can send you the old mainboard to use for donor parts once you locate the correct component. PM me your address.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rangercaptain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

omenbass
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks for the info guys. I will definitely check them out and Ranger I'll definitely take you up on that. I apologize for being a jerk with my post. My phone was driving me nuts, ( I have a hard time dealing with not being able to troubleshoot electronics), and I thought that might be a way to get someone to help me out when I was in dire need.
The Following User Says Thank You to omenbass For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gregsarg
Old
Thanks Meter 3,508
Very generous Ranger....as always...thank you...

Great people here omen...and you just found one of the best...

They don't call him Captain for nothing....g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
" There are Givers, and there are Takers. Be a Giver, and these things will come back to you. "......................g

And please, donate to your favorite developer...
Without them, we'd be writing on rocks with a stick...g