Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Boot Screen of Death

Tip us?
 
jgmedina
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 53
Join Date: Mar 2014
Question Boot Screen of Death

i managed to install pa_fascinatemtd-4.2-BETA1-20140318 using cwr/twrp but it's stuck on boot screen. I have tried 3x to reinstall and still stuck on boot screen. any suggestions?
 
Pirateghost
Old
#2  
Pirateghost's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7,276
Posts: 10,587
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Did you do a factory reset in recovery first?

Sent from my Nexus 5
 
sscsps
Old
#3  
sscsps's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 161
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmedina View Post
i managed to install pa_fascinatemtd-4.2-BETA1-20140318 using cwr/twrp but it's stuck on boot screen. I have tried 3x to reinstall and still stuck on boot screen. any suggestions?
Do factory reset as pirateghost said, and if that don't help then flash stock firmware

Sent from my SM-T211 using XDA Free mobile app
 
jgmedina
Old
(Last edited by jgmedina; 1st May 2014 at 01:37 AM.)
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 53
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by sscsps View Post
Do factory reset as pirateghost said, and if that don't help then flash stock firmware

Sent from my SM-T211 using XDA Free mobile app

i want to install hhp_221's 3.3-cm11-devil-kernel_twrp-4.4__01-21-2014-fassy can i install it over the PA beta 4?
 
sscsps
Old
#5  
sscsps's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 161
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmedina View Post
i want to install hhp_221's 3.3-cm11-devil-kernel_twrp-4.4__01-21-2014-fassy can i install it over the PA beta 4?
Most easiest way is reverting back to stock and doing what you want to

And yes I prefer installing stock and then install any kernel on it


Sent from my SM-T211 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmedina View Post
i want to install hhp_221's 3.3-cm11-devil-kernel_twrp-4.4__01-21-2014-fassy can i install it over the PA beta 4?
Btw which device are you on?

Sent from my SM-T211 using XDA Free mobile app
 
jgmedina
Old
(Last edited by jgmedina; 1st May 2014 at 07:43 AM.)
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 53
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by sscsps View Post
Most easiest way is reverting back to stock and doing what you want to

And yes I prefer installing stock and then install any kernel on it


Sent from my SM-T211 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------



Btw which device are you on?

Sent from my SM-T211 using XDA Free mobile app
sch-i500 fassy just installed beta 4 hoping i don't get phone failure again

well read here that fassy doesn't handle twrp well but there is a work around....not checking insert twrp when using twrp
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes