Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,220 Members 45,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [ASK] For Lenovo A706

Tip us?

Ibing
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] [ASK] For Lenovo A706

Hello,

I want to ask something to you on a reliable android users.

I have a Lenovo A706 android phone that condition really is not life or death, I think a first approximation this problem occurs on the LCD but at other times I got the feeling that this is not a problem on LCDs because when I opened the inside no problem on LCD of this android phone ...

I think there are problems with the OS and I've also tried to turn it on but there is no indication at all on android screen, in the sense that my phone can not turn on ..

but when I connect it to a PC android no indication that states that in the Device Manager shows a new device called "Unknown Device" but when I try to search for the device drivers found that this device comes from "Qualacom HS-USB. ... "

I still do not know the rest of it ... I would want to return to a normal condition for Lenovo A706 android phone is, for android experts might be able to deduce from my problems that I should have to how so that I can return to its original state?

thank you ..

Ibing
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hello,

I want to ask something to you on a reliable android users.

I have a Lenovo A706 android phone that condition really is not life or death, I think a first approximation this problem occurs on the LCD but at other times I got the feeling that this is not a problem on LCDs because when I opened the inside no problem on LCD of this android phone ...

I think there are problems with the OS and I've also tried to turn it on but there is no indication at all on android screen, in the sense that my phone can not turn on ..

but when I connect it to a PC android no indication that states that in the Device Manager shows a new device called "Unknown Device" but when I try to search for the device drivers found that this device comes from "Qualacom HS-USB. ... "

I still do not know the rest of it ... I would want to return to a normal condition for Lenovo A706 android phone is, for android experts might be able to deduce from my problems that I should have to how so that I can return to its original state?

thank you ..

please answer my trouble ...