Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,782 Members 45,907 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD]White themed Advance Settings inspired by Xperia z1

Tip us?
 
AmniX
Old
(Last edited by AmniX; 14th April 2014 at 12:35 PM.)
#1  
AmniX's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2633
Posts: 325
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: India

 
DONATE TO ME
Angry [MOD]White themed Advance Settings inspired by Xperia z1

Hello Again folks!

How's you All? Must be Fine

So, Here is my another themework, Ahh I love to do it :P

WHITE SETTINGS FOR XPERIA C


Quote:

features-
White Background
No Graphic Glitch
New Icons
Xposed Framework and Xperia Xposed module included
Settings is extended with X-reality Engine, Bravia Engine 2 and more

Instructions-
#.Your system and framework must be deodex! (Flash my ROM for this "CLICK ME!")
##.CWM must be installed
1.Download zip
2.Install From CWM.
3.ReBooB

Download it From HERE!

Don't forgot to say Thanks or Buy me a coffee! I really need it
Enjoy!
↓"Did you like my work?"↓

And Press "thanks" button too!
---------------------------------------------------
► All of my work on xda is here ◄
--------------------------------------------------


The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AmniX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
khashayar_khk
Old
#2  
khashayar_khk's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 75
Join Date: Feb 2014
Thanks it's so cool .u are the only person that make things for Xperia c.can u port z1 camera ui to Xperia c I tried the ported camera ui on Xperia c but the general mod doesn't even work by the way thanks again
 
TheInvader
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 36
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default Great Work... thanks

Yeah, This is what I needed for so long. Thumbs up dude... Well have you checked whether it is creating any "White text on white backgroung" or "Black text on black background" or not? That's the main problem that I have been facing in such mods... Please tell.



Quote:
Originally Posted by AmniX View Post
Hello Again folks!

How's you All? Must be Fine

So, Here is my another themework, Ahh I love to do it :P

WHITE SETTINGS FOR XPERIA C




features-
White Background
No Graphic Glitch
New Icons
Xposed Framework and Xperia Xposed module included
Settings is extended with X-reality Engine, Bravia Engine 2 and more

Instructions-
#.Your system and framework must be deodex! (Flash my ROM for this "CLICK ME!")
##.CWM must be installed
1.Download zip
2.Install From CWM.
3.ReBooB

Download it From HERE!

Don't forgot to say Thanks or Buy me a coffee! I really need it
Enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to TheInvader For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
AmniX
Old
#4  
AmniX's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2633
Posts: 325
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: India

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInvader View Post
Yeah, This is what I needed for so long. Thumbs up dude... Well have you checked whether it is creating any "White text on white backgroung" or "Black text on black background" or not? That's the main problem that I have been facing in such mods... Please tell.
Why Don't you check yourself instead of asking?
just copy your settings.apk from system/app/<here> to sdcard and flash this!

If you face any problem then replace original settings.apk from your sdcard to this zip and flash again!
Simple! Wish you good luck
↓"Did you like my work?"↓

And Press "thanks" button too!
---------------------------------------------------
► All of my work on xda is here ◄
--------------------------------------------------


The Following User Says Thank You to AmniX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
metalrules321
Old
#5  
metalrules321's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 376
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Derp Ville
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmniX View Post



3.ReBooB



This needs a lil correction imho


Jokes aside

Thanks for an awesome mod AminiX.
Current Phone : Sony Xperia C

Other Gears -
*Samsung Galaxy S-II : Sentinel Rom V4.4 - CM 11

*Galaxy S Plus : Liquid Smooth

* Ideos X5 : Aurora ICS 4.0.4

* Iphone 4S : Jailbroken - 6.1.3

*N-97
 
TheInvader
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 36
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default Ok bro, sure..

Actually I don't have my C with me right now, and using my old MiniPro(It rocks on MIUI ) , so asked in curiosity. Will test soon as soon as I as I am with my xperia C.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AmniX View Post
Why Don't you check yourself instead of asking?
just copy your settings.apk from system/app/<here> to sdcard and flash this!

If you face any problem then replace original settings.apk from your sdcard to this zip and flash again!
Simple! Wish you good luck
 
kiyee
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 63
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: China
can u upload Google Drive,I can't download from mediafire
 
Nick Jay
Old
#8  
Nick Jay's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 39
Join Date: Jul 2012
Cam works awesome... but video rec is FC

I'm using this cam mod...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2649143


Plz help...
 
prashh17
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 100
Join Date: Jul 2013
Very cool work bro.. I was wandering if there is any way to mod white setting to home,album,movies layout as well as notification bar?

Sent from my C2305 using xda app-developers app
 
amitprince2006
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Apr 2011
Working fn9

Thread Tools
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...