Z1 New firmware certified 14.3.A.0.761

Search This thread

cingolat

Dec 18, 2010
Firenze
I really can't understand you guys...
If you have problems with one firmware use another one.

If KK doesn't work well on your device and you were perfectly satisfied with JB then use JB until Sony release new firmware which will maybe fix your problems.

As I said few times and I see I'm not the only one - 757 firmware is working great on my 6903.

But if I have problems on it I wouldn't whining all the time, I would flash firmware that works best in my phone and would wait for another firmware...

I know few guys who are still on 290 - they have best battery, camera and memory consumption on that firmware.

But we all want latest firmware no matter it's not working well....humans are strange beings.

I'm not saying Sony shouldn't fix it and we should be satisfied with JB, no, they must fix it but while you are waiting - use something that actually works for you...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Holy words........

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek

That's only thing you could do...
Imw not saying you are all right - you are and Sony shouldn't use million different suppliers but they did and there's nothing we can do about it.

We can sell our devices and buy HTC or Samsung (they are doing same mistakes) or use firmwares that actually works until they release something better...

Ycb04

Oct 20, 2007
At least htc and Samsung let you use your SD card

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
At least htc and Samsung let you use your SD card

You are probably referring to KitKat restrictions to write on SDcard and that's something Google add, that's not Sony's thing...

And if device don't have sdcard slot - it's kinda obvious you won't have that restrictions.

It's really simple, you should try to check all inform. before you buy something and buy something you actually need and want.

To buy Z1, knowing it has 16Gb plus sd and then whining that Samsung has 32Gb (HTC, Nokia....or whichever) is, in my opinion - ridiculous...

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaim2012

Ycb04

Oct 20, 2007
App data I meant, I know it's a Google thing but Samsung let you install app data to your SD

Terepin

Dec 9, 2010
Košice
www.jamendo.com

If KK doesn't work well on your device and you were perfectly satisfied with JB then use JB until Sony release new firmware which will maybe fix your problems.

As I said few times and I see I'm not the only one - 757 firmware is working great on my 6903.

But if I have problems on it I wouldn't whining all the time, I would flash firmware that works best in my phone and would wait for another firmware...

I know few guys who are still on 290 - they have best battery, camera and memory consumption on that firmware.

But we all want latest firmware no matter it's not working well....humans are strange beings.

I'm not saying Sony shouldn't fix it and we should be satisfied with JB, no, they must fix it but while you are waiting - use something that actually works for you...

Dude, I just bought it. I have no idea which one has that or that.

Odoslané z C6903 pomocou Tapatalku

MOD EDIT by @gregbradley
XDA RULES
Rule 2.1
2. Member conduct.

2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please consider who is reading what you write and don't use profanity, sexually explicit language, rudeness or swearing including the use of characters to replace letters in swear words. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.

Last edited by a moderator:

migidid

Mar 30, 2010
Espoo
How is it possible that some have 5h battery life and some (like me) have over 2 days battery life... that cant be sonys fault... you are doing something wrong...

btw if your battery is draining super fast install some av because my friends phone was draining like 5% in minute while sleep and turned out there was a virus that was hammering e-money...

cingolat

Dec 18, 2010
Firenze
Dude, I just bought it. I have no f*cking idea which one has that or that.

Odoslané z C6903 pomocou Tapatalku

Give it some time and you will understand everything you have to know......nobody learned me I have understood everything by myself reading the sticking tread......
Just read and read over the forum and you will have your answer

espe0

May 4, 2012
How is it possible that some have 5h battery life and some (like me) have over 2 days battery life... that cant be sonys fault... you are doing something wrong...

btw if your battery is draining super fast install some av because my friends phone was draining like 5% in minute while sleep and turned out there was a virus that was hammering e-money...

me too ...I've never had such fast battery draining ...with ~3h wifi ~1h call ~2h flac music a day last time i had crazy 49h12m battery life

...it should be user fault i think ...I never did root or sth like that ...my phone is crazy fast ...and I install .apk from this forum to pimp my phone:D

BUT!!!
I always after fresh update install make hard reset and disable/uninstall all useless software (debloating)

LJE

Jan 21, 2011
Gold Coast
I bought a note 3 but still have my Z1 sitting on my bed side table.
I never had many problems with Sony and only went to samsung because I was up for a new contract and the Z2 was taking too long to be released in Australia.
Anyway I use the Z1 for Internet and games while at home because it's connected to my router.
Without using the phones radio it lasts 5/6 days instead of 1 before needing a charge.
For real, I hardly ever charge it now that it's only connected through wifi.
I wonder if the baseband with 4.2 is better then 4.4? I had better battery life before 4.4.
Would it be possible to modify an older baseband to work with kit kat to see if that's the problem with battery drain?
Or is that not possible?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Ierlanfdan

Dec 30, 2007
I bought a note 3 but still have my Z1 sitting on my bed side table.
I never had many problems with Sony and only went to samsung because I was up for a new contract and the Z2 was taking too long to be released in Australia.
Anyway I use the Z1 for Internet and games while at home because it's connected to my router.
Without using the phones radio it lasts 5/6 days instead of 1 before needing a charge.
For real, I hardly ever charge it now that it's only connected through wifi.
I wonder if the baseband with 4.2 is better then 4.4?
Would it be possible to modify an older baseband to work with kit kat?
Or is that not possible?
Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Same here Camera black screen and about 5/6 seconds later it works. Battery drains and it gets very hot.

kannanX10

May 6, 2010
Coimbatore-TN
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Z1 New firmware certified 14.3.A.0.761

Xperia_Z1_14_3_A_0_761_640x563.jpg

Source:
    Xperia Blog
    If anyone its interested i made a flashable zip rooted and with dual recovery of the last unbranded nordic NCB .761 firmware following Nut´s guide.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53036866&postcount=58

Cheers
    Tried factory reset. Didn't help. I take 4.3 wasn't suffering from this?

when the firmware .761 release??? still waiting for fix bugs

It is only certified, so we can't say if it will be released or not. Hope that it will be released soon

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

.761 is available for China variant of c6902(from yesterday).............check xperia update checker tool.....

cust no:1277-2526
    C6903 14.3.a.0.769 firmware certified by ptcrb!!!