Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,453 Members 41,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Seriously need help!!! please!

Tip us?

donski81
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Seriously need help!!! please!

Hello can anyone please help me with my TS is not working is stuck on the omate logo. Things that I did. I've install ensec loki's patch and deleted it by doing the steps when you need to put back the TS on stock MODE. After that I've reinstall ensec loki's patch but this time it doesn't have the google play anymore reason I deleted the first patch was that I thought that I miss something with the installation. Now when I rebooted the watch it ask me if I'm sure because there is no OS on the TS and went through it and it did reboot but it just got stuck on the Trusmart Logo. What do I do now?Did I break my TS? thanks any input will help me thank you!

donski81
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I manage to remove the battery but when I hit the recovery mode it just turn off, any idea guys what can I do to restore the deleted is on my truesmart?

DaBountyHunter
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by donski81 View Post
I manage to remove the battery but when I hit the recovery mode it just turn off, any idea guys what can I do to restore the deleted is on my truesmart?
You should try and download the ALL TOOLS. Use the MTK DroidTools try and get a connection. Then you'll need to flash one of the stock ROMs for your device to reset it. I'd advise not to mess around with these things especially uninstalling and reinstalling unless you're certain on what you're doing! Good luck!