Bigboy G2 KDZ theard.

Search This thread

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington

Qverse

Apr 29, 2006
Most of these firmwares are hosted on my server... http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=Xda/LG+G2/Stock/ so files never disappear and here is the guide which has been here for awhile on how to go back to stock if needed http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2432476

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

EDIT: Pretty Amazing list! I`m gonna mirror some more of these of the ones I do not have just in case LG takes them down.
Funny I was wondering, went you were going to post this. I have used it since your first post. Everyone his way worked Perfect ! :good:

adamslast

Dec 18, 2010
@bigboy
My lg g2 32gb fw is D80220c-AME-xx and baseband is M8974A-AAAANAZM-1.0.190084. I could not find this fw in anywhere. What countrie means this and what firmware should i use? It is 32 gb model.

Last edited:

Savage_Gizmo

Oct 15, 2008
Apologies in advance if I'm breaking forum rules by doing this, but I've created a thread here regarding my plights of finding a D802 16gb Vodafone UK kdz to return my phone back to stock but not had responses yet so thought I'd try over here.

Could someone point me in the right direction of this specific file or put me out of my misery if it doesn't exist please *fingers crossed it does*

Cheers :)

Savage_Gizmo

Oct 15, 2008
Apologies in advance if I'm breaking forum rules by doing this, but I've created a thread here regarding my plights of finding a D802 16gb Vodafone UK kdz to return my phone back to stock but not had responses yet so thought I'd try over here.

Could someone point me in the right direction of this specific file or put me out of my misery if it doesn't exist please *fingers crossed it does*

Cheers :)

With thanks to 6ril1 over on this thread I managed to get a kdz file for my phone - which is an LG G2 (d802) 16gb on Vodafone UK.

I've uploaded the kdz here (wasn't sure where else to upload) but would be cool if the OP could add to their collection because I couldn't find this anywhere else when looking.

bahaa89

Feb 10, 2011
Haifa
what if I have something like this when checking suffix:

<response req_cmd="auth_model_check" status="OK">
<auth_model_check>
<result>2</result>
<esn>357000000000000</esn> (I changed the original IMEI in the reply)
<model>LGD802</model>
<suffix>A6LMBK</suffix>
<msn>309KPXV368626</msn>
<esn_date/>
<sw_version/>
<sw_url/>
<sw_locale_url/>
<sw_recommand_uri/>
<app_version/>
<app_url/>
<cs_em_flag>N</cs_em_flag>
<cs_em_uri>N</cs_em_uri>