Originally Posted by Drhoffman
Hi, yesterday i flashed with original firmware on my Sam Gio S5660.
But now hes ask me for a Network lock key..
i already tried found the code with bml5.img but the code dont work.
i have SU ChainfireXDA
can i got any help plz ?
On the board I found numerous examples of the dd command to make a copy of the efs memory block. But they also use:
dd if=/dev/block/stl4 of=/sdcard/stl4.bin bs=4096
(stl4 is efs for Galaxy S)
Why the bs=4096 parameter?
Originally Posted by vampires.remembered View Post
1. Root your phone with: Universal Androot (I used this one) or z4root
2. Install application [.apk]: SU File Manager & Terminal (I used this one)
3. Run SUBFS (SU File Manager & Terminal)
4. Select Terminal
Enter this in Terminal:
dd if=/dev/block/stl5 of=/sdcard/stl5.rfs
5. Open /sdcard/stl5.rfs (or copy it to PC and open it from there) with winimage (free download) or similar.
6. Extract from it the file: mits/perso.txt
7. Open: perso.txt. You will find an 8 digit code. This is your Network Unlock code.
8. Insert an unaccepted SIM card (from a locked carrier). Your phone will ask you for the Network Unlock code.
9. Insert the 8 digit code (Network Unlock code) from perso.txt.
10. Thank tweakradje!
All of the above applications and programs can be googled.
PS: This was done for Vodafone RO.