Exclamation [Q] OTA update

Hi everyone. LG G2 is my first LG phone with android, since I have had only samsung phones untill now(S2, Note2 & Note3) and I 'm new in flashing LG phones.
Well, when I bought G2, it was from T-Mobile, it had 4.2.2 branded. Since I'm living in Greece, I flash 4.2.2 d80210e (open Greece 16GB) and I had no problems since.
Then kitkat was releasted. I ve waited and waited but OTA update never came. I folow the guide in xda forum and tried to flash it, but I was unsuccessful (I have win7 on virtual server in mac os 10.9 so its a little complicate). I plugged the in a friend of mine's pc with lg pc suite and automatically the phone updated to 4.4.2, but my phone was again t-mobile branded!!
After that in my friends pc I successfully flashed the phone to d80220b 4.4.2 open Greece. Yesterday, there has been releasted an update to my firmware in Greece, but no OTA update for me!! When I put my phone in download mode it states "rooted"(!?). Ive never rooted my phone.
Is there a way after I flash the g2 to the latest d80220d open Greece to have OTA update capabilities or is there a way to unable OTA updates now so that my phone will recieve the updates?