Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

navigation buttons deactivate

OP animus7

28th April 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 255
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Hey,

I use cm 11 and now I want only use the navigation buttons in the screen. How I can deactivate the buttons .

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th April 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #2  
Ottonet's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 144
 
188 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by animus7

Hey,

I use cm 11 and now I want only use the navigation buttons in the screen. How I can deactivate the buttons .

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Settings -> Buttons -> Enable on-screen Nav bar
This will enable on-screen navigation bar and disable hardware buttons
28th April 2014, 07:24 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 255
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottonet

Settings -> Buttons -> Enable on-screen Nav bar
This will enable on-screen navigation bar and disable hardware buttons

The hardware buttons works also with the navigation buttons. I have reboot this phone and now I still have this problem
28th April 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #4  
Ottonet's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 144
 
188 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by animus7

The hardware buttons works also with the navigation buttons. I have reboot this phone and now I still have this problem

You must have an old nightly. Does not happen anymore since a few days.
Update to latest nightly and report back
1st May 2014, 01:30 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
As notification
Can we use light of key as notification? For example flashing light when we have notification
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes