Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,628 Members 38,795 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] What is the best most stable rom for my note 2

Tip us?

iiipm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] What is the best most stable rom for my note 2

I run stock rooted 4.12 and I am ready to upgrade my rom but I can not find a stock rooted 4.3 and I do not want plain stock because I hear knox is a nightmare to get out and I run an adblocker on my phone( the main reason I root ) what in your opinions is the most stable user friendly 4.3 rom out there right now or even 4.4 if there are some you would recommended

thank you for your input

skye206
Old
(Last edited by skye206; 29th April 2014 at 05:42 PM.)
Thanks Meter 44
There is no best ROM its all a matter of preference. You can always take the ota and root it. I don't know what nightmares you read about but I have never had one. I personally run digiblur ROM and also beanstalk 4.4. But there a lot of great Roms here I just chose the 2 I like the most.
All the info is here to erase Knox files. You could root 4.3 with cf auto root and kingo all easy and fast.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

iiipm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Thank you very much for the information I will try beanstalk , but it is nice to know that i can still root 4.3 ,I was behind the times when 4.3 came out I read about knox and the difficulty rooting and did not keep up with the progress

Scoosch
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by skye206 View Post
There is no best ROM its all a matter of preference. You can always take the ota and root it. I don't know what nightmares you read about but I have never had one. I personally run digiblur ROM and also beanstalk 4.4. But there a lot of great Roms here I just chose the 2 I like the most.
All the info is here to erase Knox files. You could root 4.3 with cf auto root and kingo all easy and fast.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
He's right, there isn't just one best ROM. If you try BeanStalk and you like it you might also try SlimKat 4.4, it works really well on my Note 2

iiipm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
do I need any special prep to upgrade to beanstalk since I am coming from 4.12. like a kernel or just apply the rom as instructed

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 26,201

DONATE TO ME
For the above reasons BEST ROM threads are closed on XDA and not allowed as all are the BEST for the people using them
Thread closed

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe