No registration required
Thread Closed

[Q] What is the best most stable rom for my note 2

OP iiipm

29th April 2014, 06:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

40 posts
I run stock rooted 4.12 and I am ready to upgrade my rom but I can not find a stock rooted 4.3 and I do not want plain stock because I hear knox is a nightmare to get out and I run an adblocker on my phone( the main reason I root ) what in your opinions is the most stable user friendly 4.3 rom out there right now or even 4.4 if there are some you would recommended

thank you for your input
29th April 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #2  
Flag Dover De
Thanks Meter: 57

408 posts
More
There is no best ROM its all a matter of preference. You can always take the ota and root it. I don't know what nightmares you read about but I have never had one. I personally run digiblur ROM and also beanstalk 4.4. But there a lot of great Roms here I just chose the 2 I like the most.
All the info is here to erase Knox files. You could root 4.3 with cf auto root and kingo all easy and fast.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by skye206; 29th April 2014 at 06:42 PM.
29th April 2014, 08:09 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

40 posts
Thank you very much for the information I will try beanstalk , but it is nice to know that i can still root 4.3 ,I was behind the times when 4.3 came out I read about knox and the difficulty rooting and did not keep up with the progress
30th April 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #4  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 14

34 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skye206

There is no best ROM its all a matter of preference. You can always take the ota and root it. I don't know what nightmares you read about but I have never had one. I personally run digiblur ROM and also beanstalk 4.4. But there a lot of great Roms here I just chose the 2 I like the most.
All the info is here to erase Knox files. You could root 4.3 with cf auto root and kingo all easy and fast.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

He's right, there isn't just one best ROM. If you try BeanStalk and you like it you might also try SlimKat 4.4, it works really well on my Note 2
30th April 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

40 posts
do I need any special prep to upgrade to beanstalk since I am coming from 4.12. like a kernel or just apply the rom as instructed
1st May 2014, 01:48 PM   |  #6  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 27,265

28,955 posts
Donate to Me
More
For the above reasons BEST ROM threads are closed on XDA and not allowed as all are the BEST for the people using them
Thread closed
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread