FORUMS

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

Does SM-G900H has Wolfson DAC for sure?

Thanks Meter: 1
 
By edenk, Member on 28th April 2014, 02:47 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th April 2014, 07:08 PM |#11  
carbonize's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 283
 
Donate to Me
More
I am waiting for something like Boeffla Sound to come to the S5 but until then there is always http://vipersaudio.com/blog/?page_id=25
 
 
30th April 2014, 07:32 PM |#12  
SandeepEmekar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiLux

The WM5110 is in the same family of chips as the WM5102, you can probably just port over my sound controls from the i9500 with almost no changes at all.

https://github.com/AndreiLux/Perseus...zona-control.c

The initializer is probably the only thing needing to adapt (Apply same stuff to the wm5110.c file):

https://github.com/AndreiLux/Perseus...95ad12ab34aR28

In any case the work is 95% done. The other 5% is just checking configuration values if the mixers have the same values and stuff like that, trivial.

If you could build a kernel for G900H would be totally perfect.
Could you do it?

Thank you!
Last edited by SandeepEmekar; 30th April 2014 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Still miss the "Persues" Kernel!
30th April 2014, 09:36 PM |#13  
AndreiLux's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14,470
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandeepEmekar

If you could build a kernel for G900H would be totally perfect.
Could you do it?

Thank you!

No. I won't do blind builds.
30th April 2014, 09:43 PM |#14  
SandeepEmekar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiLux

No. I won't do blind builds.

Hmm
I could be a tester. :|
1st May 2014, 01:15 PM |#15  
SandeepEmekar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
I have built a "boot.img" file from newly compiled zImage and modified initramfs (Insecured).
I have also included Wolfson Audio by Andreilux.

It is only for "H" Exynos.

I am afraid to test it.
Anybody want to be tester?
Last edited by SandeepEmekar; 1st May 2014 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Included Wolfson Audio by Andreilux
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes