Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,072 Members 45,218 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to change location of ram and rom to sd in android

Tip us?

dr.arun
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
no like after xolo logo intel logo use to come now intel logo is also not coming i tried to boot in recovery mode its also not working if i turn on in recovery mode after xolo logo nothing is coming

dr.arun
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i downloaded it both how to do it

LS.xD
Old
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.arun View Post
no like after xolo logo intel logo use to come now intel logo is also not coming i tried to boot in recovery mode its also not working if i turn on in recovery mode after xolo logo nothing is coming

Boot phone into "fastboot" mode and use the flashtool...
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0

It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dr.arun
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
power button and volume up button to gather

dr.arun
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i got the software but if i turn on my phone the xolo logo is coming then that's it if i try to boot in any other modes like press volume down + power and even all combination power ,volume up and down and camera all i can see is xolo logo and that's it what should i do how to flash my phone please help me

Volconz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.arun View Post
i got the software but if i turn on my phone the xolo logo is coming then that's it if i try to boot in any other modes like press volume down + power and even all combination power ,volume up and down and camera all i can see is xolo logo and that's it what should i do how to flash my phone please help me
Turn off your phone, click in flash and just press volume down when you put the cable(plug), whatever.
The Following User Says Thank You to Volconz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shaik baji
Old
Thanks Meter 5
it is not safe

The Following User Says Thank You to shaik baji For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]