• Procedural generation: Murder mystery scenarios with a new culprit and clues each time, every play-through is unique.
• Permanent choices: NPCs, interactions, death, and a slew of other features will all persist until a new game is started. Every action counts!
• Notebook: Collect vital clues in the detective's notebook to help narrow down suspects and solve the case.
• Investigation: Interact with and examine numerous objects and characters in a number of environments in the search for more information on the killer.
• Countdown: Given a set number of days to solve the mystery, each area visited will decrement the time left, adding to the urgency of every case.
• Freedom of choice: Attempt to solve the case, or live out your remaining time doing as you please - be it fighting the law, going after gang members, or just seeing the city.
• Gunplay: Combat is generally to be avoided as a single bullet will take down the player. However, when necessary, the revolver is always available for use.
• Badges: Complete a variety of challenges to earn unique badges which directly influence future playthroughs.
• Statistics and Scores: Statistics and high scores for a wide variety of topics will persist through every game.