Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,022 Members 53,409 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP! Installing gapps on my phone without clockworkmod

Tip us?

LGG2 LS980
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] HELP! Installing gapps on my phone without clockworkmod

So I just flashed CyanogenMod 11 on LG G2 and forgotbto flash GApps on my phone and when I try folowwing CyanogenMod steps to booting into recovery mode it won't and it just boots back into the operating system. I think Clockworkmod got deleted when I flashed the operating system. So I can't install it without gapps and I need my apps! Please help me. You contact me from my email joshuacurey@gmail.com or message me on here.

kermage
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGG2 LS980 View Post
So I just flashed CyanogenMod 11 on LG G2 and forgotbto flash GApps on my phone and when I try folowwing CyanogenMod steps to booting into recovery mode it won't and it just boots back into the operating system. I think Clockworkmod got deleted when I flashed the operating system. So I can't install it without gapps and I need my apps! Please help me. You contact me from my email joshuacurey@gmail.com or message me on here.
go and post here instead.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help

shubhojit89
Old
Thanks Meter 451
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGG2 LS980 View Post
ROM manager at your disposal..

Install ROM manger after install it will ask to install Recovery if not present.. If you are not sure then check if you recovery or not.. by slecting the recovery version it asks after installing the app..

kermage
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhojit89 View Post
ROM manager at your disposal..

Install ROM manger after install it will ask to install Recovery if not present.. If you are not sure then check if you recovery or not.. by slecting the recovery version it asks after installing the app..