Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,844 Members 51,562 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Tried everything can not bring back my desire z

Tip us?

siemens15
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Tried everything can not bring back my desire z

My phone is stuck at the htc logo. I tried everyting but with no success I think the main problem is that the phone is not rooted. Here is the things I tried:

Uploaded the original PC10IMG.zip on the SD card then pressed Down volume + Power . I got CID incorrect update failed!
Tried to upload a boot from sd rom like this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1821663 and access it through recovery but again getting an error.

The worst thing is that when the phone is in Fast boot usb mode files can not be transferred in order to root the phone(I have tried also with HTC ONE X) when the phone is turned on the device is recognized by Android SDK when it is in hard reset mode (pressed down volume + power buttons) it can't this is the main problem.

Any ideas how I can bring back my desire z ? This is the last HTC phone having QWERTY keyboard and I really love it.

siemens15
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Any help ?

ndandy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by siemens15 View Post
Any help ?
i have htc desire z that stucks on a htc logo; no fastboot, no adb, no recovery - is it dead? or still something can be done? thank you.

mohnish.killer
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Fastboot to RUU ? I dont mean the pc10IMG..... The actual RUU utility on the PC !

Sent from my T05A using XDA Free mobile app

5idz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohnish.killer View Post
Fastboot to RUU ? I dont mean the pc10IMG..... The actual RUU utility on the PC !

RUU_Vision_hTC_Asia_TW_1.34.709.3_Radio_12.28b.60. 140e_26.03.02.18_M2_release_154597_signed.exe
http:attachments(dot)goapk(dot)com/download/%D3%FD%BA%EC/G2/12.28b.60.140e_26.03.02.18_M2_release_154597.exe

RUU_Vision_Gingerbread_S_HTC_WWE_2.42.405.2_Radio_ 12.56.60.25_26.10.04.03_M_release_199043_signed.ex e
http:u(dot)115(dot)com/file/bh5gejsq#

ndandy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohnish.killer View Post

it does not work as well i tried. it does not see telephone.
fastboot devices - no answer; ruu uitility - waiting for device