Factory reset vs deleting individual app data-question

Search This thread

joshua3001

Sep 14, 2012
Heredia
OnePlus 8 Pro
Factory Reset will delete all apps and apps info/accounts that you have, an also phone configurations like APN, UI changes etc....if you do it individually it will only delete apps data and accounts...are you on stock JB or custom ROM?

Factory Reset will delete all apps and apps info/accounts that you have, an also phone configurations like APN, UI changes etc....if you do it individually it will only delete apps data and accounts...are you on stock JB or custom ROM?

My Razr is stock JB 4.1.2 but flashed to work on Page Plus. I will be selling it soon and don't want to factory reset because I don't want to ruin the flash. I have the same question about a Nook HD+ running CM 10.2.1.

joshua3001

Sep 14, 2012
Heredia
OnePlus 8 Pro
My Razr is stock JB 4.1.2 but flashed to work on Page Plus. I will be selling it soon and don't want to factory reset because I don't want to ruin the flash. I have the same question about a Nook HD+ running CM 10.2.1.

Then you will have to delete one by one the apps and data dude....about the nook I think its the same process

Tapped from my flying toothpaste with Key Lime Pie