Replica covers from AliExpress

OP elcapo0709

28th April 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 64

300 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trt131

I got one of these and after a couple of minutes with a sharp knife and small file I was able to enlarge the s-pen opening. Now no problems.

Hi how about the build, workmanship, etc. of the product? Do you mind posting some pics please.. I am never a fan of flip cases but I might get one just for the hell of it... thanks
28th April 2014, 11:53 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdm9mm

Hi how about the build, workmanship, etc. of the product? Do you mind posting some pics please.. I am never a fan of flip cases but I might get one just for the hell of it... thanks

The Spigen replica Neo Hybrid is not a flip case. The build quality seems fine. I am not able to post a piccy for a couple weeks.
28th April 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #23  

300 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trt131

The Spigen replica Neo Hybrid is not a flip case. The build quality seems fine. I am not able to post a piccy for a couple weeks.

Ok, thanks, I just checked my order, I think I ordered that one along with a bumblebee neo hybrid. I don't know why they call it bumblebee. LOL
30th April 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #24  
Flag Tustin, California
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
More
Had few experience with Aliexpress. The thing with purchasing directly with Chinese factory is...

1. Communication... Some doesn't speak good English and sometimes customer service is horrible...
2. Quality-- I agree its either a hit or miss... Some sales rep are working with commission based pay... Makesure you ask the sales to Quality check the product their self before shipping it out. However, depends on what product you buy, sometimes if a product has a flaw, the seller didn't think its a problem..
1st May 2014, 01:51 PM   |  #25  
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 251

484 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwinter33

Had few experience with Aliexpress. The thing with purchasing directly with Chinese factory is...

1. Communication... Some doesn't speak good English and sometimes customer service is horrible...
2. Quality-- I agree its either a hit or miss... Some sales rep are working with commission based pay... Makesure you ask the sales to Quality check the product their self before shipping it out. However, depends on what product you buy, sometimes if a product has a flaw, the seller didn't think its a problem..

Don't forget that they don't accept PayPal so you would have to enter you card info manually or use another service. I've ordered products from Aliexpress before and most if not all the products are knock offs. Quality isnt the best. You definitely get what you pay for and pray its what you wanted.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
1st May 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #26  
Flag Tustin, California
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemq2003

Don't forget that they don't accept PayPal so you would have to enter you card info manually or use another service. I've ordered products from Aliexpress before and most if not all the products are knock offs. Quality isnt the best. You definitely get what you pay for and pray its what you wanted.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

their payment method is called "alipay". Alibaba acutally hold the payment before buyer confirm receipt the item. The payment will then release to the seller...
1st May 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #27  

300 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwinter33

their payment method is called "alipay". Alibaba acutally hold the payment before buyer confirm receipt the item. The payment will then release to the seller...

ahh that is good then...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread