Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,847 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Replica covers from AliExpress

Tip us?

xdm9mm
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by trt131 View Post
I got one of these and after a couple of minutes with a sharp knife and small file I was able to enlarge the s-pen opening. Now no problems.
Hi how about the build, workmanship, etc. of the product? Do you mind posting some pics please.. I am never a fan of flip cases but I might get one just for the hell of it... thanks

trt131
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdm9mm View Post
Hi how about the build, workmanship, etc. of the product? Do you mind posting some pics please.. I am never a fan of flip cases but I might get one just for the hell of it... thanks
The Spigen replica Neo Hybrid is not a flip case. The build quality seems fine. I am not able to post a piccy for a couple weeks.

xdm9mm
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by trt131 View Post
The Spigen replica Neo Hybrid is not a flip case. The build quality seems fine. I am not able to post a piccy for a couple weeks.
Ok, thanks, I just checked my order, I think I ordered that one along with a bumblebee neo hybrid. I don't know why they call it bumblebee. LOL

starwinter33
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Had few experience with Aliexpress. The thing with purchasing directly with Chinese factory is...

1. Communication... Some doesn't speak good English and sometimes customer service is horrible...
2. Quality-- I agree its either a hit or miss... Some sales rep are working with commission based pay... Makesure you ask the sales to Quality check the product their self before shipping it out. However, depends on what product you buy, sometimes if a product has a flaw, the seller didn't think its a problem..

mikemq2003
Old
Thanks Meter 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwinter33 View Post
Had few experience with Aliexpress. The thing with purchasing directly with Chinese factory is...

1. Communication... Some doesn't speak good English and sometimes customer service is horrible...
2. Quality-- I agree its either a hit or miss... Some sales rep are working with commission based pay... Makesure you ask the sales to Quality check the product their self before shipping it out. However, depends on what product you buy, sometimes if a product has a flaw, the seller didn't think its a problem..
Don't forget that they don't accept PayPal so you would have to enter you card info manually or use another service. I've ordered products from Aliexpress before and most if not all the products are knock offs. Quality isnt the best. You definitely get what you pay for and pray its what you wanted.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hit THANKS if I helped in any way

starwinter33
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemq2003 View Post
Don't forget that they don't accept PayPal so you would have to enter you card info manually or use another service. I've ordered products from Aliexpress before and most if not all the products are knock offs. Quality isnt the best. You definitely get what you pay for and pray its what you wanted.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
their payment method is called "alipay". Alibaba acutally hold the payment before buyer confirm receipt the item. The payment will then release to the seller...

xdm9mm
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwinter33 View Post
their payment method is called "alipay". Alibaba acutally hold the payment before buyer confirm receipt the item. The payment will then release to the seller...
ahh that is good then...
S4 LTE (M919) Stock 4.4.4 - LTE

Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - buzzing sound

Note 3 (N9005) Stock ROOTED TW 4.4.2 (XXUEND5) -returned for faulty screen /// N900T - returned for faulty screen and buzzing speaker.

Note 2 (N7100 and N7105) - Sold

S4 (i9505) - GNG8 Stock rooted

S3 (i9300) - TW 4.3 Stock rooted (Still awesome phone)