Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Help, can you tell me how to put S-ON and UNLOCK Bootloader again on mye One M7?

OP Deadmau.5

1st May 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Valencia, Spain
Thanks Meter: 3

32 posts
More
Hi, first of all this is a different HTC One from the other one I posted on this forum with the problem with the Safe Mode, need help to send it to repair for the purple tint issue. Now I have S-OFF and Bootloader OFF, so it came like that since I bought it, because his first owner did this,

I'm on stock rom and I don't have root, for example I applied the last update via OTA and I did it without problems, but I need to put the S-ON and Bootloader locked like as it comes from factory so the HTC support can't screw me

How can I do this ?

I found a couple of sites but I do not trust very much the information on those sites...

Most important thing is that I need to be it LOCKED, not Relocked, locked as it comes from factory.

Now boot info gives me:

*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID-HTC__304
HBOOT-1.56.0000
RADIO-4A.25.3263.21
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-4.19.401.11
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Feb 26 2014, 12:32:09.0

I need to be back locked and S-ON. I don't now if official support look at this but I need to be safe that my phone can be repaired from that damned purple tint.

Thanks in advice to all
Last edited by Deadmau.5; 1st May 2014 at 03:47 PM.
1st May 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag Valencia, Spain
Thanks Meter: 3

32 posts
More
need help pls I want to send it to support the fastest I can
1st May 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3,072

6,197 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmau.5

Hi, first of all this is a different HTC One from the other one I posted on this forum with the problem with the Safe Mode, need help to send it to repair for the purple tint issue. Now I have S-OFF and Bootloader OFF, so it came like that since I bought it, because his first owner did this,

I'm on stock rom and I don't have root, for example I applied the last update via OTA and I did it without problems, but I need to put the S-ON and Bootloader locked like as it comes from factory so the HTC support can't screw me

How can I do this ?

I found a couple of sites but I do not trust very much the information on those sites...

Most important thing is that I need to be it LOCKED, not Relocked, locked as it comes from factory.

Now boot info gives me:

*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID-HTC__304
HBOOT-1.56.0000
RADIO-4A.25.3263.21
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-4.19.401.11
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Feb 26 2014, 12:32:09.0

I need to be back locked and S-ON. I don't now if official support look at this but I need to be safe that my phone can be repaired from that damned purple tint.

Thanks in advice to all

Follow my guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541082

using RUU.ZIP method, using this ruu.zip: http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu-zip-...78_signed-zip/

the guide is written in a specific way to avoid potential problems, (especially the S-Off to S-On part), so follow it correctly please.

read it once or twice, and when you're comfortable with it you can start the procedure. if you have questions ask in the my thread (since i get notifications) or here, and I'll reply when I can.

Good luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread