Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

Messaging not working. Help!?

30th April 2014, 12:06 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

85 posts
everything seems to be working on my omate ts bluetooth, wifi, gmail, etc. but i cant get instant messages. if someone sends me an im i get it on the phone but not on the watch under messaging. what am i doing wrong? btw i dont have a sim card in watch. is that a reason why?
30th April 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 8

58 posts
I need some more info to help. Do you have your ts and watch connected through BT? Are you using Dees ROM? Are you using SWapp ?
30th April 2014, 02:45 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

85 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhineymac

I need some more info to help. Do you have your ts and watch connected through BT? Are you using Dees ROM? Are you using SWapp ?

hey rhiney ok i got swapp link set up and its forwarding my sms messages. shouldnt it forward phone calls too? what do i have set up wrong? also should it forward email in a big message box too? or just show up in your email app?
any help is appreciated. i rmember we got stumped at this the last time we spoke in google +
30th April 2014, 04:38 PM   |  #4  

58 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmandel

hey rhiney ok i got swapp link set up and its forwarding my sms messages. shouldnt it forward phone calls too? what do i have set up wrong? also should it forward email in a big message box too? or just show up in your email app?
any help is appreciated. i rmember we got stumped at this the last time we spoke in google +

As of right now it does not fwd complete email, just notification of email. It does also send notification of phone calls and u can answer or reject from the ts. Go into SWapp on your ts. Theses an icon that looks like a phone and ts together. Go into that and make sure phone calls notification is checked.
30th April 2014, 06:33 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

85 posts
Quote:

As of right now it does not fwd complete email, just notification of email. It does also send notification of phone calls and u can answer or reject from the ts. Go into SWapp on your ts. Theses an icon that looks like a phone and ts together. Go into that and make sure phone calls notification is checked.

I couldnt find the phone icon you are talking about in swapp link on the TS. theres one that looks like a battery with a phone in it, but i dont think thats it. i got the notification of the email working and the sms. i justcant figure the phone option out.
30th April 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #6  

58 posts
Quote:

I couldnt find the phone icon you are talking about in swapp link on the TS. theres one that looks like a battery with a phone in it, but i dont think thats it. i got the notification of the email working and the sms. i justcant figure the phone option out.

The icon is a phone a ts and sms and a phone in between it. scroll to the bottom of the icons. From the last icon on your screen it is the third from the bottom
30th April 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #7  
OP Member

85 posts
Quote:

The icon is a phone a ts and sms and a phone in between it. scroll to the bottom of the icons. From the last icon on your screen it is the third from the bottom

i think i found it. when i open it, what boxes do i check?
1st May 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #8  

58 posts
Quote:

i think i found it. when i open it, what boxes do i check?

The very last two boxes. These are the notifications you want to receive on your ts. Then go into the same icon on your phone and check the top boxes. These are what notifications that u want your phone to send to your ts

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread