FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Messaging not working. Help!?

85 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By wmandel, Member on 30th April 2014, 12:06 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
everything seems to be working on my omate ts bluetooth, wifi, gmail, etc. but i cant get instant messages. if someone sends me an im i get it on the phone but not on the watch under messaging. what am i doing wrong? btw i dont have a sim card in watch. is that a reason why?
 
 
30th April 2014, 01:20 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
I need some more info to help. Do you have your ts and watch connected through BT? Are you using Dees ROM? Are you using SWapp ?
30th April 2014, 02:45 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhineymac

I need some more info to help. Do you have your ts and watch connected through BT? Are you using Dees ROM? Are you using SWapp ?

hey rhiney ok i got swapp link set up and its forwarding my sms messages. shouldnt it forward phone calls too? what do i have set up wrong? also should it forward email in a big message box too? or just show up in your email app?
any help is appreciated. i rmember we got stumped at this the last time we spoke in google +
30th April 2014, 04:38 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmandel

hey rhiney ok i got swapp link set up and its forwarding my sms messages. shouldnt it forward phone calls too? what do i have set up wrong? also should it forward email in a big message box too? or just show up in your email app?
any help is appreciated. i rmember we got stumped at this the last time we spoke in google +

As of right now it does not fwd complete email, just notification of email. It does also send notification of phone calls and u can answer or reject from the ts. Go into SWapp on your ts. Theses an icon that looks like a phone and ts together. Go into that and make sure phone calls notification is checked.
30th April 2014, 06:33 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhineymac

As of right now it does not fwd complete email, just notification of email. It does also send notification of phone calls and u can answer or reject from the ts. Go into SWapp on your ts. Theses an icon that looks like a phone and ts together. Go into that and make sure phone calls notification is checked.

I couldnt find the phone icon you are talking about in swapp link on the TS. theres one that looks like a battery with a phone in it, but i dont think thats it. i got the notification of the email working and the sms. i justcant figure the phone option out.
30th April 2014, 07:55 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmandel

I couldnt find the phone icon you are talking about in swapp link on the TS. theres one that looks like a battery with a phone in it, but i dont think thats it. i got the notification of the email working and the sms. i justcant figure the phone option out.

The icon is a phone a ts and sms and a phone in between it. scroll to the bottom of the icons. From the last icon on your screen it is the third from the bottom
30th April 2014, 08:14 PM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhineymac

The icon is a phone a ts and sms and a phone in between it. scroll to the bottom of the icons. From the last icon on your screen it is the third from the bottom

i think i found it. when i open it, what boxes do i check?
1st May 2014, 05:08 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmandel

i think i found it. when i open it, what boxes do i check?

The very last two boxes. These are the notifications you want to receive on your ts. Then go into the same icon on your phone and check the top boxes. These are what notifications that u want your phone to send to your ts
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes