Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more
Post Reply

best mail app

OP goofy gorilla

1st May 2014, 10:04 AM   |  #11  
Julian Jeremiah's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 114
 
191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
I'm still stuck with samsung email for my exchange account n I think it's a pretty decent one.. I've tried Aqua and K9 but didn't really like the user interface of both
The Following User Says Thank You to Julian Jeremiah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2014, 11:29 AM   |  #12  
Brasc085's Avatar
Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 87
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian Jeremiah

I'm still stuck with samsung email for my exchange account n I think it's a pretty decent one.. I've tried Aqua and K9 but didn't really like the user interface of both

Since flashing to 4.4 KK I have went back to the stock Samsung email client. I have turned off the exchange security bypass so the default Samsung app is fine for me now.

sent from my SM-N900V XDA mobile app. Running BajaRom KitKat 4.4
1st May 2014, 02:46 PM   |  #13  
Julian Jeremiah's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 114
 
191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Where/how did you get turn off that security?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasc085

Since flashing to 4.4 KK I have went back to the stock Samsung email client. I have turned off the exchange security bypass so the default Samsung app is fine for me now.

sent from my SM-N900V XDA mobile app. Running BajaRom KitKat 4.4

1st May 2014, 02:57 PM   |  #14  
Brasc085's Avatar
Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 87
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian Jeremiah

Where/how did you get turn off that security?

I am running an Xposed module that allows me to turn it off. I am also using Wanam Xposed that has the option in it as well.

Edit:
If that doesn't work for you, you could always try MailWise Beta. They have an option to turn that off as well with a code. Download the app, before setting up your account, open the app, hit the menu button, click on exchange bypass and follow the instructions.
Last edited by Brasc085; 1st May 2014 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Adding
1st May 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #15  
Julian Jeremiah's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 114
 
191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
What's the name of that xposed module?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasc085

I am running an Xposed module that allows me to turn it off. I am also using Wanam Xposed that has the option in it as well.

Edit:
If that doesn't work for you, you could always try MailWise Beta. They have an option to turn that off as well with a code. Download the app, before setting up your account, open the app, hit the menu button, click on exchange bypass and follow the instructions.

1st May 2014, 04:11 PM   |  #16  
Brasc085's Avatar
Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 87
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian Jeremiah

What's the name of that xposed module?

Exchange bypass for Xposed (1.6)

sent from my SM-N900V XDA mobile app. Running BajaRom KitKat 4.4
The Following User Says Thank You to Brasc085 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #17  
telmoabff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Recife, PE
Thanks Meter: 14
 
375 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
CloudMagic here
1st May 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #18  
Schneckmeier's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag im Tal
Thanks Meter: 122
 
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
I'm loving K-@ Mail Pro - email evolved
1st May 2014, 04:56 PM   |  #19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneckmeier

I'm loving K-@ Mail Pro - email evolved

K-9 mail here
1st May 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #20  
LauCass's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 24
 
112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
I use SMail

It supports POP3, IMAP4, SMTP and Exchange ActiveSync. It also supports S/MIME for email signature and encryption.


Perfect for all my personnal accounts + business email.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 General by ThreadRank