Remove All Ads from XDA

I brick my phone.

35 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
By piotr33, Member on 1st May 2014, 05:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, now I caused a pretty good problem on my phone. I have Zopo ZP980 32GB version .

I installed from Google Play app Root Explorer .

2 Watch this video and stop time to 00:49 . Everything I ticked there .

3 After a few seconds I started coming same error messages that can not run the application etc, provider.......

4 Mobile I rebooted , but it dont start. It show me only logo Zopo and that is everything.

5 I can go to Recovery menu through Android Commander .

6 I have access to the internal storage only if I turn on the phone in recovery mode and then selecting the following line

and then the MMC .

Otherwise not get to it or through Android Commander . Then I can via Android Commander write data , otherwise it shows me as an empty space . Than I cant write anything data to my phone.

7 Then I copy to phone, I also tried twrm .

8 I leave this recovery menu and then get into recovery via Android Commander , where I can find, than i try install it, but still it write me: installation aborted , something like it was impossible to write anything on the internal space or card.

9 I tried it throught ADB . All the commands I have written well , it loadet my (ROM) file in my pc to 100 % and then when it should start installing on your phone again wrote only installation aborted .

10 Mobile have root and USB Debugging is turned on. And yes i did factory reset, wipe data and cache.

1st May 2014, 05:36 PM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Zvolen
Thanks Meter: 3
Now I was trying update some img files, but it write me in Adnroid Commander, that i dont have root access.

I deleted everything from my sd card, but nothing change.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread