How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] for who used cm10.1 , and kitkat on lg l5

OP AfonsoADR

26th April 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #1  
AfonsoADR's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag São Luis - MA
Thanks Meter: 137
 
592 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
i see a too bad batery duration in cm11 and aosp all kitkat ROMs.
i want ask for who used the two .
cm10.1 have a good batery duration? i thinking about install it on my phone .
comparated with aosp or cm11 KitKat that take almost of 10% - 15% of my batery while i sleep.
27th April 2014, 07:44 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 123
 
564 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfonsoADR

i see a too bad batery duration in cm11 and aosp all kitkat ROMs.
i want ask for who used the two .
cm10.1 have a good batery duration? i thinking about install it on my phone .
comparated with aosp or cm11 KitKat that take almost of 10% - 15% of my batery while i sleep.

To me cm10.1 had the BESTS battery management. Then there is cm11 ..

At night i use deep sleep battery saver with conservative governor and cfq scheluder to minimize battery drain
27th April 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
My battery drains about 2 days? What? And I'm using KitKat rom by PecanCM
27th April 2014, 09:00 PM   |  #4  
AfonsoADR's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag São Luis - MA
Thanks Meter: 137
 
592 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysfemrhn

My battery drains about 2 days? What? And I'm using KitKat rom by PecanCM

you already tested cm10.1 too ? please give me a feedback . i used kitkat too it really take two days with no much use.
27th April 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfonsoADR

you already tested cm10.1 too ? please give me a feedback . i used kitkat too it really take two days with no much use.


What model of l5 are you using? E610 or e612? I'm using e612 and also using deep sleep kernel
And for your question, no I don't
28th April 2014, 12:07 AM   |  #6  
AfonsoADR's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag São Luis - MA
Thanks Meter: 137
 
592 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysfemrhn

What model of l5 are you using? E610 or e612? I'm using e612 and also using deep sleep kernel
And for your question, no I don't

i have a E612
28th April 2014, 10:53 AM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfonsoADR

i have a E612


Are you using deep sleep kernel?
28th April 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #8  
AfonsoADR's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag São Luis - MA
Thanks Meter: 137
 
592 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysfemrhn

Are you using deep sleep kernel?

yes, i know the troubles are in drivers.
but i will change the my stock JB for cm.
just search because i need batery too
1st May 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
I have used any cm, slimbean, aosp version available for E610. CM10.1 battery life is exceptional. During 8 hours night falls 1-2%. Any other version falls 8-10%. Only stock jb 4.1 is comparable in terms of battery life, but seems slow and obsolete.

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes