FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Z1][4.4][02/08][OTA] SlimKat 2.6.RC2.0 UNOFFICIAL

10th February 2014, 11:01 AM |#631  
Androguide.fr's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lyon, France
Thanks Meter: 7,083
 
Donate to Me
More
@DAddYE is there somewhere online where I can find your patch for the camera button unlock/lockscreen sneak-peek please ?

Thanks for all the work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Androguide.fr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
10th February 2014, 01:38 PM |#632  
BunkerBert's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Ive a bug with date and time. Some apps report, that my time is wrong. But in settings its correct. Any ideas? Sry 4 my poor english

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Z1 mit Tapatalk 2
10th February 2014, 07:58 PM |#633  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 341
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androguide.fr

@DAddYE is there somewhere online where I can find your patch for the camera button unlock/lockscreen sneak-peek please ?

Thanks for all the work.

Here we are: https://gerrit.slimroms.net/#/c/2411/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DAddYE For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th February 2014, 07:59 PM |#634  
Androguide.fr's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lyon, France
Thanks Meter: 7,083
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAddYE

Here we are: https://gerrit.slimroms.net/#/c/2411/

Awesome, thanks a lot
1st May 2014, 05:41 PM |#635  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
HI Everyone.
I have an issue.

Switched from AT&t to T-Mobile yesterday (C6906) and from that point I lost all network location services although my LTE works great.
I wiped and re flashed but nothing helped.

Any ideas? (I am on latest weekly)
1st May 2014, 07:18 PM |#636  
Senior Member
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisb

HI Everyone.
I have an issue.

Switched from AT&t to T-Mobile yesterday (C6906) and from that point I lost all network location services although my LTE works great.
I wiped and re flashed but nothing helped.

Any ideas? (I am on latest weekly)

stick to this thread for slimkat
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2641622
1st May 2014, 07:23 PM |#637  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guddu2011

stick to this thread for slimkat
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2641622

Sorry.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes