OP dugulover

30th April 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Harbin
Thanks Meter: 4

76 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey all Guys, I need all your help Is there anyone have the same issue with me about Themes? I downloaded the Spider-Man 2 theme from the Google Market, but after installed, the wallpaper and lock-screen have no change - -! The Wallpaper shown black with nothing and the lock-screen shown the last one, I have to try reboot the cell, uninstall and re-download again. But still not working ~~~ Is there anyway to fix it? Thank You!!
1st May 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 7,830

4,147 posts
Donate to Me
More
Originally Posted by dugulover

Hey all Guys, I need all your help Is there anyone have the same issue with me about Themes? I downloaded the Spider-Man 2 theme from the Google Market, but after installed, the wallpaper and lock-screen have no change - -! The Wallpaper shown black with nothing and the lock-screen shown the last one, I have to try reboot the cell, uninstall and re-download again. But still not working ~~~ Is there anyway to fix it? Thank You!!

are you on 4.3 firmware ?

after download,set the theme to that.
1st May 2014, 07:23 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Harbin
Thanks Meter: 4

76 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling

are you on 4.3 firmware ?

after download,set the theme to that.

Yes, on 4.3 firmware last update 210, and have set to this theme, and then found this issue - -!!! So your cell is ok for any theme setting right?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xperia v
Previous Thread Next Thread